Turned Into A Kid pt.3

Summary: Bakugo cannot be Kaminari's favorite... Right!?

A\N: People are messaging me asking who I ship... Geez some people in this fandom need to chill... All I want is for this fandom to live in peace without fighting. Come on guys, show them that My Hero Academia isn't bad, don't scare off the newbies. And to answer your burning question in am a multi-shipper, so I condone all ships. (Exept the illegal ones.) I know I write Bakugo Kiri and Kami very closley, but I honestly just love their dynamics. 

When the class found out about Kaminari later that night, they paraded them with questions. The two teachers managed to answer almost all of them before heading off to patrol, leaving Bakugo and Kirishima to watch Denki.

Kaminari was easily overwhelmed by all of the attention, flinching when Bakugo yelled at everyone to "shut the fuck up!" Some students were caught off guard by Kaminari's new meek attatude. Some brushed it off, heading up to their dorm rooms, while the more attentive ones made their own speculations.

When Mina reached to give him a giant hug, Kaminari jumped back behind Bakugo's leg. "He's a little shy." Kirishima explained, rubbing the back of his head. 

 Mina frowned, crossing her pink arms.

 "Tch, your fine" Bakugo nudged Kaminari away from his leg, prompting the blonde to step back in front of Mina and the group of 1-A girls. "I-im sorry mam's. My named Denki Kaminari." He held out a shaky hand that had too much bruises for anyone liking. The pikachu onsie slid up to cover them.

 A few of the girls squealed, while others have him concerned looks. Was this really their Kaminari?

Ashido took his hand in hers, leaning down to eye level. "You can call me Mina!" She said, bright. 

 Kaminari's curious gaze studied her intently, then he looked back to the other two boys. Kirishima have him two thumbs up. "Ms.Mina, c-can I touch your horns?" He asked flustered " T-they look really c-cool. " 

Mina looked in shock, not many people thought her horns looked cool. She took Kaminari's little hand in her own, guiding it to brush one of her horns. The blonde smiled in a shy way, continuing to feel her fluffy hair. 

Bakugo and Kirishima conversed with the remaining students about how they had to watch Kaminari for a couple of days until the quirk wore off. Yaomomo's eyes gleamed in exitement, apparently she really liked kids. 

Kaminari was now sitting down on the floor, fingers lazily working their way through Ashido's hair. His golden eyes were glazed with sleepiness. 

 "Hi little Kaminari" Momo said careful not to startle him. "You look sleepy, do you want to go to bed now?" 

 Kaminari translated the words before nodding slowly. 

 "Okay, who do you wanna stay with?" Hagakure asked, sitting down next to Mina. 

 A conflicted look settled across the blondes face as he looked between the students of the group. They all looked at him expectantly. "C-can I stay w-with Kat?" He rubbed his eyes. The group looked on with confusion about the name.

 Kirishima grinned, flashing his shark teeth as he elbowed a less than amused Bakugo. "He likes you bro!" 

 The group erupted into conversation, there was no way they were letting Bakugo forget about this any time soon. The red head scooped up Kaminari in his arms, letting his arms wrap around his neck and his legs wrap around his waist. 

 "C-can I stay with you t-too?" Denki whispered into his ear. 

 "Sure thing dude! Come on Bakubro, it's Kami's bed time." Kirishima started to drag Bakugo off to his room so they could set up a sleep system of sorts. The girls remained in the commons for a while, gossiping about everything and nothing until they got tired themselves. 

Denki settled under the covers of the bed and watched as Kirishima and Bakugo worked on their home work. Bakugo made a pallet on the floor, Kirishima would take the bed with Denki. 

Just as they changed into their night clothes there was a small knock on the door. Bakugo stomped up to it, swinging it open harshly. "The fuck do you want icy hot!?" 

 Todoroki silently stepped in the room, walking past the two teens to kneel in front of the bed. Kaminari sat up, watching Todoroki closley. 

 "Hey, I know that you don't have the best... Home life right now. But trust me, your safe right now." He said curtly, Kaminari gave him a closed eyed smile. He reached out to trace Todoroki's scar. " I-i know. Thank you. " 

Todoroki stood back up, nodding at the other two before leaving the room.

 "That was..." Kirishima started.

 " Whatever. " Bakugo rolled his eyes, plopping down on the pile of blankets below the bed. Kirishima crawled up on his bed, pulling the blankets up over himself and Denki. 

"G -goodnight Kat, Ei." Kaminari mummbled. 

" Night Kami. " 

"Night Twerp."

 Through the night, both of the teens would be woken up by small whimpers. Kirishima would pull Kaminari closer to his chest while Bakugo reached up to trace lazy circles around his back until the sounds subsided.