Traitor and savior

A\N: Yall, there are many warnings for this one. Someone suggested a traitor one so... Here ya go

TW; Torture, child abuse, feels, death.

Kaminari never wanted things to turn out like this.

He didn't think it would hurt so bad. But it did. Seeing those utterly crushed looks from his classmates tore at his insides almost as much as the knife did. Wedged deep into his gut.

He was supposed to feel satisfaction, like any other villain did when their grand scheme was revealed in the end, leaving utter destruction in its wake. He was supposed to feel pleasure from seeing those he had deceived for so long give him those shattered, painful looks. 

But he didnt.

Instead, deep rooted terror spread throughout his limbs, making them shake against their will. Damn. He wasn't supposed to feel so heartbroken over his own evil deeds. When had he grown to care so much? When had he learned to feel such unfamiliar feelings? They were alien to him. When was the last time someone vocalize those feelings of affection twords him? 

 He gave and gave to the world, but it simply never returned the favor. He gave all he had until he couldn't give anymore.  Something warm oozed past his chapped lips. Kaminari was too weak to wipe it off, the energy had been sapped from his body. 

When had it come to this? 

Kaminari was born into the business, his parents breeding him for the very purpose of killing. He didn't have a chance the moment he was born, doomed at birth. He was considered a bad omen, a curse. The first and only time he'd seen his parents faces was at the age of five, when he acquired his quirk.

The day he received his quirk was quite possibly one of the worst ones in his life.

Leading up to the moment, it was all his masters talked about. To them it was a no brainer that he would get a strong quirk. Apparently his parents were bonded together for the soul reason, To make a weapon.

Denki, at first had no control over his quirk whatsoever, but quickly learned how to harness it with intense training. Well it wasn't much training, more of effectively scaring him into submission. 

They would hold him under water just long enough for the water to burn his lungs. He learned the hard way not to cry or let out electricity while in pain. Because In that very same pool his exhausted and overcharged was dumped into, was an innocent person. Sometimes a whole family.

The electric shocks cascaded off of his burning body, immediately reaching out to girl just about his age. For the years to follow, those screams and many more would haunt his dreams.

He never had a name, or a voice.

He was a weapon of mass destruction.

The sooner he figured that out, accepting his dirty role in life, was when the training intensified. He no longer went 'dumb' as they called it, though the few times he did was when he was locked in the white room.

White.

That was the only color he saw for weeks on end. White walls, white floors, white bodysuit. He later realized that it was apparently some new method of mental torture to bully him into submission. He was surprisingly resistant to it. 

That didn't matter, they would always find a way to wrap him around their fingers. Hostages were the most effective, that was, until Kaminari got rid of those pesky feelings holding him back. Compassion, remorse, pity. He was forced to let go of them in order to survive.

Denki Kaminari knew what pain was since the very moment he opened his tiny golden eyes into the unwelcome world. He grew accustomed to the fact that he would never have a name, face, voice, or thought of his own.