Abused pt. 2

Summary: Kaminari gets stuck in a situation, thankfully his teachers swoop in to help, also their insomniac son. 

Kaminari was having an overall okay week. His ADHD wasn't completely out of control this week, he only twitched and fidgeted with the edge of his sweater, or Ojiro's tail. He couldn't do anything but try to focus on the lectures his teachers dished out.

Over all a pretty forgettable week.

His friends did fuss about his eye, Mina putting the cold end of her water bottle against it when he complained about it itching. He would just smile brightly at his friends in appretiation. Although he did find it weird that Aizawa was staring at him more than normal, and present Mic was taking his lessons a little slower.

He brushed it off, appreciating the lessons pace. Despite his dyslexia, English was his best subject. Mostly because he was born in America. He moved after the... Accedent. His family was a sore spot that he struggled to  move past, but he found it beneficial to smile through it.

Although the guilt... The smell burning flesh still nauseated him, clawing at him in the middle of the night. He felt less lonely at the dorms, a completely different atmosphere than... There.

 "Kaminari" a gruff voice snapped him out of his stupor. Aizawas eyes studied him carefully, lingering a little too long. "Stop biting your lip, that's a bad habit, unbecoming of a hero in training." 

 Kaminari looked in suprise, running his tongue over his lips, tasting blood. 

 "Here dude" Kirishima tapped on his back, shoving a tissue in his face. 

Kaminari smiled brightly before putting the tissue up to stop the lip bleed. Class continued as normal, Aizawa lecturing them on hero history.

On Friday Kaminari was ecstatic to know that they were playing cops and robbers. They pulled lots for teams.

 Cops: Bakugo, Uraraka, Sero, and Hagakure

Robbers: Kaminari, Kirishima, Ashido, and Ojiro

Of couse, they had Their asses handed to them by Bakugo, but it was still a fun game. Him and Kirishima only let out giggles Uraraka sent them flying to the air, Bakugo sending blast to them. Hero training was normally very hard, but with winter break rapidly approaching, the cold air made the class extra bubbly.

Back at the dorms, his classmates were being picked up by parents slowly, saying their goodbyes for the weekend, all in good spirits. Denki was one of the few that never got picked up. His close friend group knew that he was staying at a foster home, they just didn't know the gritty details. What he did...

He shook his head, sending a smile to Sero, who's ride had shown up. "Winter breaks next weekend duuudddeee!" He rolled down his window to yell. Kaminari and Kirishima laughed, rolling their eyes. 

 A car horn honked.

 "Oh, that's my ride! Bye Bakubro, Kami. Take care of your eye." Kirishima waved, bouncing to car, greeting his mom loudly before closing the door.

 "Have a good fuckin' weekend or whatever sparky." Bakugo mumbled before leaving for his house. 

 Kaminari swung his backpack over his shoulder, pulling his hoodie closer to his body. He wasn't looking forward to going back to the home at all. He was the oldest one there by three years. The other kids loved him, and if he was being honest, he loved them too. He wasn't going to get too attatched, but he would protect them as much as he could.

He was the one to take their beatings for them.

Most of the time they weren't that bad, they made sure to limit the punches, kicks and cuts to places that could be hidden by clothing. Lately though, they were rougher. But It wasn't anything Kaminari couldn't take.