Cat issues, Ending

A\N: I probably should have just made this little series one big chapter instead of splitting it- 

Kaminari was squeezed awake.

Wrapped between (Eri's?) Arms in a death grip, she squeezed harder, which Kaminari didn't think was possible. He felt his soul leave his little cat body. A conversation - a loud one- took place before him and Eri. Shinsou and Aizawa both stared at each other in a standoffish way. 

From what Kaminari's sleep hazed mind could supply, they were in a disagreement of sorts. The little girl that held him obviously didn't like it, holding onto Denki like a lifeline. 

 "What do you mean he's missing?" Shinsou gave in, allowing his hunched shoulders to drop from their defensive position. 

 " Like I said, he never came back from an errand to the corner store. All Might filed a missing persons report to his police chief buddy. We recently found his clothes on the street, I'm heading to the scene and I won't be back until we find him. "

Kaminari realized with a start, that they were talking about him. Eri buried her head into his neck, sniffling. "Not Kami..." 

 Kaminari's heart broke. He felt guilty for causing such distress from anyone. He was sure The class was worried sick, or at least he hoped so. Kaminari wasn't expecting people to worry too much, so he felt a slight pang of hope at the expression on Aizawa's face. Determination. 

Kaminari got the feeling he wasn't going to sleep until he found him. All the more reason to drop more clues that he could only hope they would pick up on.

 "I can help."

Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose, looking utterly exausted. "You stay here. The class is already turning the city upside down in search of him, hell, I'm surprised Bakugo hasn't blown up an innocent civilian yet."

 Kaminari's guilt doubled. He didn't want an innocent person being slaughtered by Bakugo's explosions on his conscious.

 Shinsou's eyebrows furrowed "but I can help, i-"

 "No," Aizawa snapped, leaving no room for further objection. Eri, once again, squeezed the hell out of him. His soul ascended to the next plain as a strangled yowl escaped his throat.

 Hitoshi's eyes softened as he looked to the two. "Gentle Eri." 

 Shota adjusted his capture scarf as he headed to the front door, or at least what Kaminari assumed was the front door. "There's a vet appointment set for a couple of hours, make sure the cat stays in line." The studying gaze their homeroom teacher sent him was unsettling. 

Then he was gone. In a desperate search to find a missing person who wasn't exactly missing. He really needed to resolve the situation, sooner rather than later. Kaminari bit into his tongue, sharp teeth piercing it. Okay, outch.

He was still not used to this stupid cat body. His tongue lolled out in attempts to ease the pain. Another pair of hands, Shinsou's, hooked his hands under his (armpits?), Lifting him up so he could meet his eyes. The teen snorted, rolling his eyes. "Your the weirdest fucking cat I've ever met.",

'Yes, we've already established this. Now put me down, my tongue hurts.'

Shinsou seemed to get the message, setting him down on the floor for him to explore his new settings.

Kaminari discovered the hard way that he wasn't the only cat in the large house when he was brutally attacked.

Well, not brutally, but still. The devil of a she-cat watched him like a hawk from her perch on the scratching post. She held an intimidating aura, as if she was superior to every other being on the planet. Then she pounced on him.