Road Trip!

Summary: Bakusquad go on a road trip. Shenanigans insue.

A\N: My acting AU is up, I repeat, my Acting AU is up. If you wanna go check it out... It updates once a week. I spend more time on my writing then my online school. This one was also requested.

You guys! I legit made this last night but forgot to publish it- 

It was Kaminari's idea at first, but it quickly caught on, Sero and Mina agreed with an annoying amount of persistence. Finally, after four months of pestering, Bakugo cracked. They were surprised it took such a short amount of time to get the explosive blonde to regretfully agree with their plan.

Of course, Mina already had the whole trip planned out. Winter break, a five seater van, and an unhealthy amount of snacks were involved. When they told Aizawa about their plans, he shrugged them off, telling them that it was their break, and they could do whatever they wanted as long as they didn't bother him.

Aizawa was a bit of a dad in the situation, making sure they rented a van with proper tires for the current freezing weather. Their own parents frankly didn't care, they were either dead or going on a family holiday trip. Yes, dead. No one really talked about it though.

Their four day trip started off with excited cheers, Sero, Kaminari, and Mina shoved together in the backseats. Kaminari sat in the middle, manning the radio station. He connected the UV cord to his phone, blasting his all time favorite playlist.

 "Fucking christ," Bakugo growled, hands gripping the steering wheel tight, knuckles turning white. "Isn't this that shitty playlist you played when you got your shots. "

Kaminari opened his mouth to reply but the end of a phone charger was shoved between his lips, making him squeak in suprise. "I gotta charge my phone Kami." Mina explained, snatching an extra hoodie from their hoodie pile they formed on the floor for when they got cold. The van didn't have the best heating system. 

 It was an unspoken rule between the squad that no hoodies were off limits. A lot of times Kaminari would slip into Bakugo or Kirishima's rooms, snatching one of their hoodies when his own was in the washer. None of them ever shot him a second glance.

 "Yeah dude, can you charge mine too?"

 At least Sero was kind enough to ask. 

 "Were gonna follow this road for the next few hours Bakubro!" Kirishima informed over the loud TikTok music, his shark toothed grin never leaving his face. How the red head was never effected by the cool weather, Kaminari didn't know. Instead of a heavy jacket, Kirishima wore a light sweater.

Kirishima placed his phone into the cup holder, Google maps still opened. Bakugo's eyes never left the road, even when Kaminari fell asleep, face landing onto the center console beside his elbow. "Fuck" he cursed "get sparky off before he hits his head or some shit."

 Too late.

Bakugo jerked the wheel roughly to cut off an oncoming truck. "Dumbass fucker needs to stay in his own damn lane." He muttered, Kaminari remained unbothered. Kirishima ended up helping the others lift their friend back to his original position, chargers still held between his teeth.

 Unfortunately, Bakugo's irrational road rage only grew to ridiculous levels the more they drove, flipping off an old man who apparently forgot to flip his blinkers on. The group were absolutely terrified when the ash blonde rolled down the window, body sticking out halfway so he could curse out the old lady behind them.

Kirishima immediately took over the wheel in desperate haste, ensuring that they didn't die. If the crash didn't kill them, then Aizawa certainly would.