Testing Anxiety

Summary: Aizawa knew it was none of his buisness. He's heard the strangled sounds coming from the restrooms closest to 1-A's classroom. He was torn between entering the males restroom and walking past it, but the sounds of struggle compelled him to check up on whoever was in there.

Kaminari 's head hit his desk with a small thud that echoed through the silent classroom. The clock ticked in an annoying way as the unwelcome quiet seeped through Kaminari's disturbed headspace.

He studied for this test for... How long now? A week? He pulled countless all nighters just to get a grasp of the material they were going to test on. Yet, he remained without improvment. Just the same, idiotic kid he would always be. 

He just couldn't focus on classes, he really did try. Apparently not hard enough. 

He sniffled into the sleeve of his school uniform, self deprecating thoughts dotted his already blurred vision. The voices were back, whispering menacingly in his ears. He would never be good enough. He was never going to be smart enough to actually save lives.

He fidgeted quietly in his seat, trying anything to keep his mind off of the voice. His teeth broke the skin of his lip, blood trickling to his chin. He kept his face buried in the uncomfertable fabric of his school uniform. His tie too tight around his neck.

The anxiety crashed against him in slow, massive waves as his fingers curled up in tight fist. Leaving crescent scars on his palms. He could feel the electricity balling up in his stomach, wrenching his gut in a million diffrent directions. He could taste the metallic tang of blood. 

Suddenly his chest heaved, he could feel eyes burning into the back of his too tight uniform. A cold sweat broke out on the back of his neck, heat overtook his face. How could he feel cold and hot at the same time? 

He hid his choking sound with coughing. Letting out a few inaudible whimpers. 

A warm hand touched his back, making Kaminari jolt up from his hiding place. He needed to get out of there fast. 

He put one hand up to his throat, and another to cover his mouth as he got up uneasily from his seat. Ectoplasm quickly dismissed Kaminari  from the room when he saw his pale appearance, telling him to rush to recovery girls before he threw up all over the floor. 

Sadly, the nausea traveled to fast, clawing up his throat, forcing its way past his mouth. He groaned deeply as his knees crashed harshly against the tiles of the restroom floor, heaving up his lunch into the toilet. 

He knew he would have to tell someone eventually about his testing anxiety and how it made his body react. But for now, he sat back against the stall, sobs wrenching their way past his lips as the acidic taste of vomit lingered. 

Aizawa knew it was none of his buisness. He's heard the strangled sounds coming from the restrooms closest to 1-A's classroom. He was torn between entering the males restroom and walking past it, but the sounds of struggle compelled him to check up on whoever was in there. 

He was walking past his homeroom with his Husband, they were discussing their plans of the weekend. They were going to take Eri and Shinsou to the park, and after have a family movie night. Their family nights have grown further and further apart, the looming High School Mid terms were coming quick. 

 "Hey" Yamada put a hand on his shoulder, giving his best reserved smile. "Go check up on the listener in there, I'll meet you in there in a few minutes, gonna grab stuff that'll help." 

 Aizawa nodded as Hizashi set off towards the cafeteria, probably to gather supplys that would help best with whatever that poor kid in there was struggling with. Aizawa was prone to Anxiety attacks as a kid, him and Yamada formed a sort of system. Hizashi would always have a blanket or hoodie, and of course, a juice box.