Girl... For more then 1 Day (Pt.2)

A\N: I might not update for a few days, gonna leave y'all on this so I can update my other stories. I was going to make this a 2 part series, but that's not how It went. Part 3 will come out later.

It was safe to say that Kaminari was absolutely mortified. New, colorful emotions flooded his mind, controlling his actions like a marionette. Why the fuck was he still crying?

He couldn't control his new feelings, instead just embracing them. Even if it was painfully embarrassing to cry in his best bros shoulder like a- well- like a distraught teenage girl. Kirishima and Bakugo both now towered over him, this only making his pitiful sobs come back twice as hard.

That morning everything seemed okay. 

Until he looked at his mirror.

The high pitched shriek that ripped past his throat surprised even him, making Denki clamp his mouth shut with clammy fingers. Maybe it was just a dream, because Kaminari defiantly did not have long hair, and- what the fuck were those boobs!?

Kaminari's body worked before his mind could even process that he was scrambling for his phone, going to his most recent conversation. Which happened to be Kirishima asking if Kaminari wanted to join in on his morning exercise.

Kaminari never did agree to go, claiming that it would ruin his beauty sleep, though he highly appreciated the offer. Damn, how much he would regret using the term 'beauty sleep' in his current situation, especially when he looked like this.

He wasnt... Ugly. But in his hazy mind, he couldn't bring himself to look into the reflective surface any longer, ripping his eyes away from the unfamiliar body in front of him. Judging by how lose fitting his boxer shorts were, he assumed that he had shrunken a good bit. And-oh shit he really needed to put a shirt on.

His feeling of panic intensified by a frightening amount when his eyes landed on his two much larger friends. It wasn't fair. They were blessed with their manly masculine bodies, while Kaminari was stuck as a girl. 

The realization washed over him for a second time that morning. He was a girl. Would he be like this forever? Sobs continued to bubble past his lips as the world blurred around him. Hands were on him. They were warm and comforting, soft words whispered in his ear. How long had he gone for without breath?

His vision cleared once more, the air slowly refilling his lungs as he recovered from his episode. 

He didn't exactly remember what he said to his two friends, and cringed internally at the thought, hoping he didn't scream at them too much, after all they were just trying to help. "Your a girl now?"

 Kirishima's words caused a nasty feeling to coil around his gut. 

Soon after, Mina entered his room, whisking him away to the girls shared restrooms. Right. He was a girl now. Kirishima and Bakugo were left to explain the situation to their homeroom teacher, Kaminari almost felt bad. Almost. At least they weren't girls.

 "Here ya go," Mina beamed at him, passing Kaminari a plastic bag. What was she so happy about? " I'm sure you know how to put on a bra. We look around the same size... "

The pink skinned teen helped with Kaminari as he fumbled with the clips on the back, needing to tighten them around his frame. Great. If he was going to be turned into a girl, he could have at least have been tall, Instead he barley reached Mina's eyes. Well, at least he had some mucle. 

This whole situation felt wrong. Kaminari looked up to the tiled ceiling, no more tears escaping his eyes, even if he continuously grumbled about how shitty his luck was. And how he was gonna beat the snot out of that punk ass kid.