Sleepwalking

Summary: Since moving to the 1-A dorms, the class has had to get used to their sleeping habits. Halfway through the year, they learn about Kaminari's sleepwalking.

Bakugo & Kirishima

It was 1:30 in the fucking morning, and Katsuki couldn't sleep. Angry that his schedule would be messed up, he stomped down to the kitchen to make some of that shitty tea that Yaoyorozu offered the class. No one else was in the kitchen, and if Bakugo was a more grateful person then he would have silently thanked whatever God was up there. 

He impatiently tapped on the counter top while the water heated up. If he haven't finnished his homework, then he would have it out in front of him for something to do. It was obvious that He probably wasn't getting back to sleep, so he just growled, accepting his fate. 

He viciously snagged the mug once the tea was done, turning around to glare at nothing while He sipped from the cup. What he was not expecting was that dunce face to silently walk in the room. It was unsettling. He was way quieter that He should be, even his footsteps were undetectable. 

Bakugo just rolled his eyes, watching from a distance as Kaminari sluggishly moved across the room to their refrigerator. His head was tilted down, hair covering his face, sweatpants wrinkled up from sleep.  

 "Oi, pikachu. You know the fuckin' dorm rules, you gotta have a shirt on, dipshit, and where are your damn slippers, that's just disrespectful." Bakugo spat, true to his word Kaminari only wore a pair of sweatpants, his usual bunny slippers gone. 

The blonde still didn't respond to his words, opening the fridge doors. He grabbed one of the many jugs of milk, and a cup. Bakugo growled, storming up to Kaminari to turn him around. 

He placed a hand on his bare shoulder, ignoring the bruises that littered his back from training. They may or may not have been caused by him. Bakugo bit his lip, telling himself that is wasn't his fault the dunce didn't move out of his way.

When Kaminari was facing him, Bakugo stepped back in confusion. Denki's face was a void of emotion, golden eyes dull and half lidded. An almost unnoticeable steam of drool trickled down his lips.

 "The fuck!? Hey charger, is that even you!?" He waved his hands aggressively in front of his eyes. " you possessed or some shit? "  

A chuckle erupted from behind Bakugo, causing the ash blonde to whip over to see who dared to laugh at him. 

 "He's not possessed Bakubro, Kami's just sleepwalking." Kirishima stepped from the doorway. At least He had the decency to wear some clothes at the ass crack of dawn. 

 "And how do you know that shitty hair!? " 

 "Kami always sleepwalks, although he usually locks his door before bed. He must have learned to unlock it in his sleep." The red head answered, putting the milk that Kaminari had got out back in the fridge. 

 Bakugo snorted, placing his mug in the sink. "Didn't know He had the capability to learn." 

 " Aww, don't be mean. He can't control what He does when he sleeps. Although looks like I'll have to go on night watch in case He Accedently sleep walks to the girls side of the dorms. " Kirishima said. They both cringed, they knew their friend wasn't as bad as Mineta, he knew the line between Flirting and assult. That still didn't stop some people accusing him.

 "Yeah whatever." He grumbled, shoving a hand in his pockets. " I'm going to bed. " 

He looked back to Kirishima steering Kaminari to the couch, throwing a blanket over him. Bakugo silently noted to push pikachu back to bed when sleepwalking. He was embarrassing enough as it was.