Mineta Has Been Kicked from the server.

Summary: Kaminari starts to soil Mineta's attempts at harassing the females of class 1-A, and gains himself his very own bully in the process.

A\N: The acting AU is coming along, I'm on episode 6. Happy late birthday to our very own boom boom boi!!!

 "... Your going to do what now?"

 Kaminari shoveled his food into his mouth, raising both of his eyebrows as his golden gaze locked onto his classmates. Kaminari hung upside down from the couch eating his hot dog, a new American food he had been wanting to try for a while.

When shoes stomped into his vision he pulled an earbud from his ear, letting it dangle, getting slightly tangled into his blonde hair.

 "You heard me." Mineta crosses his arm, lisp as annoying as ever. " The girls are having a sleepover tonight. "

 "...And?"

 "We're going to record it, obviously." 

 Kaminari choked on his food, falling head first from the couch, laying in a heap on the floor. He coughed for a few more minutes, desperately hitting his fist against his chest. "There-there is no we in this." He looked up, face a scarlet color due to the lack of oxygen.

 " I don't need your help anyways. " Mineta stomped off to his room to do whatever he does.

Kaminari stood in front of the Mina's room. He felt wrong being over on the girls side of the dormatory, especially this late. It was practically Bakugo's bed time. But he pushed past his hesitance, knocking on the door. He couldn't live with himself if he let Mineta record a private thing such as sleepovers. 

The door swung open. Jiro took one look at him before slamming it shut in his face. "W-wait this is important!" Denki knocked again. 

 There was more shuffling on the other side of the door before Momo opened it up. "We politely ask you to leave" she said, Jiro poked out her head from behind her. "Pikachu this is a girls sleepover, we Can't deal with your perverted schemes right now."

 Kaminari's eyes flashed with hurt as he looked to his feet, cheeks burning in shame. Momo studied him with a worried face before opening the door to even more, revealing the rest of the girls chatting in the background, throwing chips at eachother. "Kaminari? Are you okay?" 

 No. No he wasnt. He didn't want to be known as the perverted one, the one that only liked people for their looks. He never meant to come off like that. Jiro's eyebrows shot up when she noticed the tears pricking at the corners of his eyes, quickly wiped away by the sleeve of his sweatshirt. 

 "I-im sorry i-" 

 "Kami!" Mina bounced up, wrapping him in a tight hug. She pulled away, her grin replaced with a look of worry as she studied her friend. " Hun... What's up? " she traced a finger along his cheek. 

He mentally prepared a sorry speech in his mind as Mina pulled him into the room, the others wordlessly made room for him on the bed as the pink skinned girl plopped him down to sit with them. They all watched with scrunched eyebrows as his fist tightened in his lap. After a while he looked up with a shaky exale, and an equally unsure smile.

 "I'm-im sorry. I know I can come off a-a little flirty s-sometimes." He sniffled. " I-i never meant to make a-anyone uncomfertable. You gotta t-tell me when I come off t-too strong. I-im sorry if I offended a-anyone. "

The girls exchanged looks of agreement before reassuring him. "Hey" Mina wrapped an arm around his shoulder "I think we can all agree when we say that you don't assault us like Mineta does. You know when to cut it out when the flirting gets too out of hand."