15

Once we made it inside of their base we were sneaking around, making sure no one would find us. "What was your job here anyway Finn?" I ask as we quickly turn into an empty hallway. "Sanitation." Finn says and keeps walking, but Han and I stop in our tracks. Han grabs the man and pushes him against the wall. "Sanitation?! How do you know where the shields are then?" Finn doesn't let Han's angry exterior get to him as he confidently says, "I don't, but listen I'm just here for Rey." his selfishness is what starts to make me upset. "Do you realize how many of our people you're putting at risk? How could you be so stupid, we'll get the girl but there has to be a way to find the controls." He nods, looking at me obviously scared. "I have an idea."

We follow Finn down the endless dark halls of the base, when we find the Silver trooper we were looking for. Chewy tackles her and Finn shoves his blaster on the underside of her helmet. He starts talking to her, making it seem as if he's the boss now. Han and I look at each other because of Finn's excitement on getting revenge on his old boss, or whoever she is. I interrupt Finn's pointless talking and get close to her. "Unless you want Finn to blow that bucket off your head, I suggest you take us to the shields." Though I can't see her face, I can feel her instense glare through her helmet at me. "Oh the lost Princess we have been looking so long for, so glad to see you finally came to us, silly girl." I flip out my light saber, ignite it, and put it against her throat. "Fine I will show you." My saber makes the familiar swoosh sound as it deactivates and we follow her, Finn's blaster still to her head. When we finally get there, immediately Han and Chewy get to work on lowering the shields. 

"Is there somewhere you can take her Finn, there's gotta be a garbage shoot or something." Finn nods, and moves her down the hall and I focus on the task at hand. Han violently pulls out some wires and the screen in front of us turns green, signifying that the shields have been lowered. Chewy gives Han a high five and I talk into my communication link, "Resistance Base this is Elise Kenobi, we have successfully taken down the shields, we're ready for the pilots. Do you copy." "We copy Kenobi, good work, now get out of there." Leia responds and I turn off our connection. Finn comes running over and we give him a thumbs up saying that we're done. "We have to find Rey now, she needs our help, I'm thinking she could be in the prisoner area or in the interrogation room." Han cuts the anxious man off by pointing in front of him, showing a girl climbing the walls in the center of the base. "I think she's got it covered." I say and we start running to the other side, trying to get to her before anyone else does. 

My heart is pumping nervously as we rush through the maze that is this base and when we turn the corner we run directly into someone, causing us all to put our weapons up at each other. However, when we realize that it's Rey we all release a sigh of relief. Immediately Rey hugs Finn and a huge smile runs goes onto her face. "Why are you guys here, are there any others?" She says while letting go of Finn. "We are going to blow this place up and we gotta move fast, but we thought we have to come back for you first." Han says to her and Chewy growls to Rey, adding onto what Han said.

Rey is obviously touched that this was Finn's idea as they hug again, but we really don't have time for all of this stuff, with the pilots on their way. "Okay save the hugs for later, Chewy you have explosives right?" I saw to the Wookie and he nods, taking a few out from his bag. "Great, let's split up you three go put these on this floor by the opening and Chewy and I will go down there by the ramp." Han says and I nod, leading us out of the hallways and to the open hangar like area. 

We put our bombs scattered around the area, hiding from lone Troopers walking around and just as when we were going to go back down where Han was. We hear a booming "Ben!" from Han himself, he was walking onto the bridge where Kylo Ren was, his son. "What does he think he's doing?" Finn whispers to us while watching Han walk closer, slowly. "He's trying to get his son back." Both Rey and Finn look at me with wide eyes and I nod, looking back to the duo who are standing in front of each other now. When Ben was a kid, although I only met him once or twice, was always quiet and kept to himself. He never had a good relationship with his parents because of their absence, but looking at the way Ren had a torn face when faced against his father I knew Ben wasn't gone. However, that positive thought instantly went away when I saw Kylo ignite his fiery red saber into his father. I could hear the distraught groans of Chewy not so far away and the screams that came of of Rey.