25

"We're clear for entrance, hangar twelve." Poe says into the intercom and lands Ochi's ship in the Star Destroyer. We all run off the ship, Rey and I with our lightsabers on our belts and blasters in our hands. 

We shoot surrounding Troopers in the hangar, all of them dropping leaving us to find our way through the ship. "Which way?" I ask Finn, who shrugs.

"I don't know, follow me." We run down the bleak shiny halls of the destroyer, following Finn and Rey. 

We turn a corner and run straight into two extra stormtroopers. "Drop your weapons" they yell and us, and we put our hands up, but Rey has other ideas.

"It is okay that we're here." She says while waving her hand in their face, and I smile at Poe, thinking back to when I did the same thing to help him. 

"It is okay that you're here." The weak stormtrooper says, "Yeah thank goodness you are here." the other one says as they walk away. 

"Does she do that to us?" Finn whispers to Poe and Poe laughs.

"Where are the prisoners." Rey asks before they go too far and they point down the hall where we just were.

"Rey, the dagger is here." I say and she nods, feeling it too, "I will go get it, I'll meet you in the hangar."

"Rey-" Finn tries to stop her but I just run where the troopers pointed us to, "Finn we gotta go." They follow me and we shoot down the cameras in front of Chewy's door.

Finn put a password in and the door slid open, happy growls coming from Chewy. "Of course we came back for you, Rey is getting the dagger." Poe says, unlatching his restraints.

The four of us are running down the halls back to the ship, with Troopers coming at us from every corner. We are able to get through the soldiers, our blasters in constant use. "Are we close?" Poe says while leading us. 

"Yes, straight ahead." Finn says, it feels like we're in the clear but soon shots from behind us go off, Chewy and I taking down the three Troopers.

Poe keeps running forward, not looking to the side when he runs through another hallway. And just when he runs through a shot hits him hard in the arm, causing him to fall to the ground and we hear a loud "Halt."

"POE" I scream and run to him, despite the blaster fire. "Poe are you okay?" I ask, leaning next to him and running my hand through his hair, heart beating out of my chest.

"Nope" he says, getting on his side while looking at the oncoming mass of troopers. "Hands up, drop your weapons." A trooper says with at least 20 others following behind him. Soon we are surrounded, "I said drop your weapons." He yelled louder, causing Chewy, Finn, and I to drop our weapons harshly.

"Hey fellas." Poe says, still on the floor. "Shut up, scum." Another trooper says as General Hux walks over and stands in front of us. 

"Well if isn't the mighty pilot, Jedi, trooper, and wookie we've been waiting so long for." He says menacingly. 

"You four, come take them to the execution room with me, the rest of you go look for their friend. She is bound to be here somewhere." Hux says, and a storm trooper violently grabs me and pulls me up, putting hand cuffs on me.

The troopers push us towards the room and when we get there, they line us up, and kick behind our legs, bringing us on our knees with the Troopers that have loaded guns standing behind us. 

"Actually, I would like to do this myself." Hux says, taking a gun away from the Trooper standing behind me.

"Finn what were you going to say to Rey earlier, in the sand pits." Poe whispers to Finn, and I roll my eyes.