23

The moment the words came out of Poe's mouth my entire body freezes and everyone starts overwhelming Poe with questions. How is he back, I never felt him, and he died back before I was even born. 

"It has to be cloning." someone says, and he's right, and if Palpatine really is back with the "Final Order" I don't know how we will make out of this alive. 

"In 16 hours, attacks on all 6 worlds take place, the Emperor and his fleet are hiding out in the unknown regions of Exegol." R2-D2 starts shaking violently and Threepio looks nervous too, "Exegol does not appear on any star chart." he says and out the corner of eye I see Rey run away, towards to Jedi texts and I follow her. 

Soon it was just me, Rey and Leia standing around the Jedi texts, Rey opening a certain one that has an image of some sort of triangle. "I know how to get to Exegol."She flips through her book and explains to us about the Sith Wayfinder, something Luke spent a long time looking for.

"I need to finish what Luke started, General" Rey says and I immediately shake my head, "Rey you're going to get yourself killed, Palpatine is a master string puller, it'll be a trap if you go alone." I say to her, giving Leia wide eyes.

Rey looks at us, "I don't want to go without your blessing, but I will." She walks away from us with her texts. "He is trying to get Rey there, he's going to try and get her to join the dark side, it's in their blood." I say quietly to Leia and she shakes her head.

"She is right, Elise, she does need to go. I believe that she is strong enough to resist. It will mainly be her finding out that is the hard part." She says to me, and I nod.

"You know there is no way in hell that she is going alone, Finn, Poe, and I won't let it happen." She laughs and nods, "I wouldn't expect anything else. But Connix told me that you have been feeling sick lately, are you sure you're okay enough to go?" She asks me, and I don't understand why everyone is making this a big deal, I am perfectly fine. 

"It's nothing, I don't even feel sick. I'll just blame Poe's flying." I say with a laugh and she nods, leading us back out to the hangar where I see Finn and Rey packing the Falcon. Poe walks up to Leia and me, putting a hand on the small of my back. 

"We're going to Pasaana, to start where Luke ended." Poe said to Leia, "Okay commander, please be safe and watch out for Elise, she's a wild one." Leia says as she winks at me and brings me into a hug. 

"Always will, General." Poe says and walks off to the Falcon with me, leaving Leia with a humorous salut. Jess, Rose, and Connix run over and hug me, wishing us luck. It is obvious that Rose is scared for Finn, but I watch them give each other an affectionate hug just as we were about to leave. 

----

Rey is sitting in the pilot's seat next to Chewy, despite Poe's complaints, and Finn, Poe, Threepio, and I are sitting by the game table, playing a round of chess. 

"I think he's cheating." Poe whispers in my ear, looking at Finn. "Me cheating? You're just mad that you suck at this game Poe." I laugh at their bickering, once again hit with the wave of nausea that I have been trying to push away, Poe must notice this time because he looks at me worriedly.

"El, what's wrong, you look like you're going to be sick?" Finn shuts off the game, and looks nervous too, knowing that I got like this in the Falcon earlier to. "It's fine, I am just a little dizzy, it will wash over soon." I say and he didn't look convinced.

"Does it feel the same as when you threw up yesterday?" I nod, but pat him on he shoulder, "It's okay, don't worry about me." I say, not wanting to talk about me being sick again. "Wait, Rose told me that you felt sick earlier today too, Elise are you sure you're fine?" Finn says and Poe looks at me with shock.