Chapter 1

(Harry's Thoughts)

~Riddick's thoughts~

Dreams

"Talking"

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Chapter 1

He laid his head on the masculine shoulder, feeling nothing but safe and calmness as strong arms wrap around him, he never thought something like this would ever happen to him, not after everything that had happened, but it did.

His name is Harry Potter and this is how he met his sliver-eyed mate and changes the future.

Hear his story...

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Codey was working in the kitchen, even though she knew her master would eat little of it she worked hard in making the meal one of her best. Anything for her master. As she finished up she felt the wards signalling that someone was at the door. Popping over there she opened them to see who had come. Her master didn't get many visitors and sometimes none at all, but when she sew a goblin standing there she recognized him as one of her master's friends; Lord Jaxlyx Goldblade, the high lord of the goblins who oversaw all the banks in the magical world.

Opening the door wider she bowed to the lord, she knew what this was about, "What can Codey do for you, Lord Goldblade?"

"I need to see your master." Jaxlyx said to the little house elf.

"Codey will let master know," she said as she let Lord Jaxlyx into the Forte, she gave another bow before she said. "Please wait here, sir."

Popping out of the room she reappeared, with a silent pop, into another room this one was dark though, the curtains drawn, there was no furniture in the room, except for a throne like chair that faced a large burning fireplace.

Codey knew this used to be the old master's chair. It had been his most loved place to sit and read his many potions books.

Now the chair belonged to her master, it was the only thing that master wouldn't have packed away, not until it was time for him to go.

"What is it, Codey?" Her master asked tonelessly, not looking away from the burning flames.

"Master's goblin lord is here to see him." She answers him.

A pale hand rose from the arm of the chair and took hold of the goblet that had been floating beside it.

"See him in," her master said as he took a sip of the red liquid inside the goblet, before he let it go and it once more floated to rest beside him.

"Yes, Master." Codey said, bowing to him before popping out again. She hoped whatever news the goblin lord brought would make her master happy; he had been sad for too long.

Popping in front of the Lord Jaxlyx, she bowed and said, "Master will see you now. Please follow Codey, sir."

Turning to the chair she asked, "Master, is there anything else that you and Lord Jaxlyx Goldblade be needing?"

"No, Coddy, you may leave, but thank you," the master said, making the house elf beam in happiness before she popped away back into the kitchen.

"Still liking the dark I see, old friend," Jaxlyx said as he gestured towards the dark room.

"The dark is where I am meant to be; for so many years it has been this way." The master said monotonously. It made Jaxlyx feel for his friend.

"But do not forget, my friend, you are also of the light. Please do not hide in the darkness too long," Jaxlyx said. He knew that his friend needed to be out in the sun more. Being ensconced in darkness wasn't healthy. But he also knew it wasn't as easy as it sounded. It was impossible for his friend to go anywhere without being harassed by those that either wanted to praise him for what he had done, or attack him for what he was.