Chapter 11

Harry didn't know if he should hit his mate or laugh at him for his words, but he didn't manage to do ether as Fry stormed out of the building with Johns following at her heels. The look on her face made him curious to see what she had planned.

He moved away from Riddick silently, the others in too much shock to notice him moving towards the exit but before leaving the room though he sent a nod over his shoulder to his curious Hunter.

He wouldn't want him wondering where he got off to after all. But he wanted, no needed to know what those two were planning for all of them. These were their lives on the line after all and after everything Fry had done so far, it wasn't a good idea to leave her in charge of their escape plans.

As Harry made his way out the room, the others finally snapped out of the shock they had received.

"I'll see if I can get that Sand-cat out there running. Jack, I will need your help." Shazza said. She wanted Jacks help more to keep him out of trouble, after that coring room scare she didn't think any of the children should be out on their own.

"Ok." Jack nodded nervously, before they made their way out of the room.

"I will see if there is anything we can take, food or water, onto the ship." Imam said before leaving with his children.

Pairs looked around and saw he was alone with Riddick, "I will just...right." He stuttered out before rushing to follow the others.

Riddick held in a laugh at the nervous man, he wouldn't last ten seconds in a slam. Looked around at the now empty room, he wondered where his Vixen had gone off to. There was unfinished business between them that need seeing to, preferably before the eclipse.

~I'll find out sooner or later where my Vixen has run off to. For now, I need to see what Johns had cooking in that drugged up brain of his.~Riddick thought, shooting one more look the model before moving out of the room.

He knew Johns well enough to know that the man would be getting nervous at the thought of those creatures being on the surface and when he was on edge he was more dangerous and unpredictable. ~Lets go see what Johns wants with the good old Captain.~ Riddick thought as he stood in the doorway. He watched as the others rushed around trying to prepare for the darkness coming. He could also see Johns or Fry but he knew just where those two were heading for some privacy.

With a smirk Riddick left the room and headed toward the skiff.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Harry was glad no one but his mate noticed him leaving, he didn't want to explain to them where he was going, he needed to know what Fry and Johns were planning now they knew about the eclipse. He hadn't thought much on the eclipse himself yet, he had pushed it to the back of his mind at the moment, though it made fear claw at the back of his mind at the thought of facing those monsters again.

And from how fast Fry left the room, he wasn't the only one afraid. From those dates on the coring samples and how fast Fry was moving her ass, there might not be much time before darkness encased the planet. Could be hours or if they were lucky, days.

Harry didn't rely on Lady Luck to be watching over them in this situation though. They were on their own and the feeling in his gut told him they only had a day at most before they had to get their ass off this planet.

Taking a breath, he slowly changed his form and where he once stood, a black fox again took his place. He called his magic to him and shrunk himself even more so that he was the size of a natural fox and then he cast a Disillusionment Charm on himself.

He thanked Merlin it worked this time instead of cutting out on him. He really had to spend some time down in his library to find out what was up with his magic but right now he had some prey to follow. He moved silently through the shadows of the buildings and made his way closer to the duo.