Heat♨️bakugou x neko reader🐱

(Rough kitty sex?!⚠️)

Your were scrolling through your news feed on your phone when you came across your husbands victory in defeating another villain "way to go baby" you chuckled. Then you bit your lip because of the way you got slightly turned on by him and his hero costume. His sweaty biceps and the way his husky breathing showed his Muscular body through his tank top.

Before you knew it your body heat was at incredible heights and your where panting like a dog, vision blurring slightly. The heat between your leg was unbearable. You were worried because your heat wasn't supposed to be for another week and a half, maybe just seeing Him sent you into heat. You panicked barely making it to the bedroom dropping your phone and while your fluids dripped down your leg, creating a trail in your wake.

A few hours passed and bakugou finally made it home late. it took him longer then usual because of his and deku's training session after turning in the villain to the police. When he walk toward the kitchen he smelled a very sweet aroma. His head shot up to the sound of meows coming from upstairs he saw your phone and some slick liquid on the floor..... he then caught on.....you were in heat.

He Rushed upstairs to see if you where ok he opened the door to see you lying in the bed spread eagerly and naked fingering yourself desperately trying to relieve pleasure and then looked at him with eyes full of lust when you saw him. You spread your legs more taking out your digits to reveal your slick cavern "h-help me nyah~". You called weakly shivering. He was set off by this and pounced onto his needy kitten.

You wrapped your arms around his neck as you both made out, tail flicking in contentment. He slipped two fingers into your wet pussy as he went down to your body to create marks all over your breast and stomach, making you a moaning and shaking mess. Finally going down to your needy flower, he teased a bit then gave a rough lick to your clit causing you to moan in pure bliss as he continued to finger you and devour your clit, making your walls tighten around his fingers. He added another digit and curled them making you go over the edge and release all over his fingers.

Of course he had to get your captivating juices lapping up your every drop. "Mhmm~" he hummed, Then started removing his hero costume, getting on top of you and, stationing his member to your mouth "it's your turn babygirl" he huffed as he slid his member into your mouth Which caused you to start deepthroating his long rod. He loved the warm feeling of your throat and couldn't help but start thrusting into your mouth.

Throatfucking you, making your gag slightly, groaning and moan lowly turning you on more then before if possible. But he then stopped and flipped you onto your stomach, pulling your ass toward him by your tail and burying his dick inside your warm cave causing you to cry out in pleasure. Tears running down your cheeks and eyes rolling to the back of your head because of the sudden stretch and wave of Ecstasy running through you.

He then started to pound into you making you lose it and meow/scream out his name."nyahhhhh~. K-K-Katsuki ahhh~ f-faster~". He didn't hesitate to let go of your tail and flip you over again pushing your legs against your chest and plunged back into you, hitting your g-spot causing you to scream and your walls to squeeze around him and release on him. Him cumming into you and doing the same. Both of you're thick white/clear liquids flowing out of you onto the sheets. He collapsed on the bedside next to you breathing heavily. "I love you kitten" he breathed out brushing his hand through your soft scalp "I love you too baby" as you both fell into a deep sleep with the love of your life's ~~~~~.

🤬💥

Thanks for reading UwO~