Tsu x reader x todoroki💧🐸🔥

(Bisexual reader⚠️⚠️)
~••••••~

You were having a sleep over with your two friends todoroki and tsu as you wanted to keep your birthday a secret to most in UA.

You were pretty popular but mostly a shy person like your big brother tamaki, even though you two were very shy around people you weren't with friends, you were just timid.

Tsu was always there for you emotional support while Shoto was the to protect you en general. Just because you couldn't really control your quirk when your emotions were a literal Whirlpool. When Bakugou would yell at you or something Shoto with be on the offense to get Bakugou away and tsu would be on defense to help you from your shy tendencies.

They toughened you up over the years, inspiring you to be the best hero you could be. They wanted to sleep on futons while you slept in the bed. But sense you were pretty much gonna have a king size all to yourself you didn't allow in.

You slept in the middle while they slept on Either side. You all cuddled together, Shoto spooned you while you were press into tsu's chest. You loved being the center of attention sometimes, it just depends on the circumstances and the people.

You woke up in the middle of the night because you heard some bickering, tsu and Shoto didn't seem like the types to argue but it was a bit odd.

They were yelling or getting mad. Tsu and him were giving valid Debates on who could be your lover and why. Tsu's POV was that todoroki was being sexist to think only guys could take care of a girl right. And Shoto's POV was that she was being a bit rude to assume that she could even be good enough for you.

You sat up and rubbed the sleep from your (e/c) orbs before asking if they could pipe down a bit. You then realized the didn't hear you. So you pinched both of there cheeks before asking them what was wrong.

"Shoto here thinks it's really a great idea to be sexist in this day and age." Sho grumbled before glaring at her. You sighed "Its really not that serious what ever your going through I'm sure you can get through together."

You yawned and stretched as the over sized t-shirt fell off your left shoulder letting some of your nipple come into view. They both set there focus on you, their eyes soon filling with lust.

"...yea Shoto...let's work this out together...truce?" Shoto only nodded as he moved in tearing your shirt open. You gasped and flinch to cover your chest but tsu's tongue shot out and pulled your hands behind your back. She pulled your body to hers as you protested.

"WAH! What aRe YoU gUyS dOing!!" You paincked, trying and failing to cover your chest. Shoto moves in and sucked on your now hardened nipples due to the warmth that was lost along with your shirt.

You hummed as you felt his soft and warm lips cover the nipple, his tastebuds stimulating your sensitive nub.

You squirmed as he squeezed your other Brest pinching the nipple before groping you again. He came off your nipple with a pop before snaking down your body, leaving tender kisses in his wake. He got to your pubic bone before looking up at you, his different colored gaze search deep inside of yours before looking away.

He pull down your (f/c) panties before throwing them to the other side of the room. He gave your pussy lips a soft kiss before licking up your wet cunt. Collecting your fluids on his taste buds.

His deep hum of satisfaction sending vibrations throughout your throbbing core. He started to suck and lick at your clit, making you twitch and jump.

But you found yourself relaxing for unknown reasons. "Sorry about that you just seemed a little tense. My saliva won't hurt you it'll just relax your muscles." You sighed as her tongue released your arms before her mouth made it's way to yours.

Her thick and long tongue exploring your mouth, her hands made there way to your breast as she massaged them lightly you moaned into her mouth because of the slight pleasure coming from not only your core but your chest as she knows just were to touch and what to squeeze.

"Females should know how to please each other because they understand each other's body's, see?" She mumbled he tongue slipping down your throat. You couldn't really move but you gagged into the kiss slightly.

You moaned more louder as Shoto used his thumb to rub your clit and his fingers to please your gaping hole. Your walls pulsed and came around his fingers as your tummy tensed. You shuddered as your milky fluids coated his hands.

He pulled away after and licked his fingers clean. He flipped you over and pulled your ass up so you were balanced on your knees. Before putting on a conveniently hidden condom he had in his book bag. His hand slid the rubber latex down his throbbing shaft as he lined up with your core.

Tsu pulled off her panties and put them over your head so your eyes were covered. You felt something warm in front of your face as you were pushed forward because of Shoto's sudden penetration. He was pretty big, his cock hit the deep end inside you stretching your walls and making you cry a bit.

Tsu ran her fingers though your scalp before pushing your face into her wet cunt. Her legs perched on either side of you as she began to grind her hips into your mouth. Your tongue weakly shot out as you stuck it deep inside her pulsing cunt.

She had a bitter but delicious taste like a snack that would make you crave fore more. You ate her up like you were a starving animal, tsu's small moans and whimpers could be heard as you devoured her, she pulled your head to her sopping cunt as Shoto gently thrusted into yours.

He wanted to treat you just right he caressed your soft ass cheeks and reached down to rub your clit as he rested his body on yours, he shuddered as he felt your walls suck him in, his deep groan could be felt through the vibration of his chest on your back.

He gripped your hips as he sped up his past his dick was hitting pretty deep making you quiver. You gripped tsu's thighs as she rubbed her pussy against your face while she was getting closer and closer to her own climax.

You nibbled on her clit sending her off her rocker, she let out a small squeal and arched her back before coming all over your face and mouth with her slick and clear liquids. The feeling of being blind intensified all the pleasures as they were all you could focus on.

Shoto gripped your ass and started to pound into you harder, you came from the intense clit rubbing as you spilled over he came inside of the condom filling it up and pulling out with a wet sucking sound.

You were completely limp as your orgasm and the effect of tsu's quirk drained you. Shoto ties the condom and threw it away before pulling you both back into the same position and pulling the dark green panties off of your head.

Once he pulled the covers over you all they both whispered in your ear.

"Happy birthday lover❣️~"

Might be a little late on requests 😔I just have a sleeping problem forgive me, and I'm lazy so you'll have at least 1-2 business days until I do your request sorry😂