Mirio x reader💛🍆💦

(Pervert reader⚠️)
~••••••~

You woke up this morning from a wet dream, of Mirio fucking you wildly. Too bad he didn't want to hurt you he always said that "what I have doesn't belong in little girls as pretty as you." But he still loved you to death and would spoil you after to get you out of that sad and rejected mood. Maybe he was too confident in what he has but he never said anything about 'NOT' wanting you to do it with you. So you would keep trying till you got what you wanted.

He was still asleep shirtless but had sweatpants on, his arm resting on your stomach as he was quietly snoring. He would always brush you off when you sat on his lap. 'Maybe he didn't want you to feel it?' Damn I'm done waiting!! You slid his arm off of you and went under the cover and rubbed his member through his pants feeling it become semi hard. You then pulled it out. 'WTF!? Even for it not being fully hard he was packing a bit much. You then stroked the thicc rod, you were hearing him groan your name in his sleep. You smirked as you saw pre-cum dribble off the tip. You didn't know what it would taste like so you licked the clear liquid off the tip while he was still growing harder.

You couldn't taste it so you decide to take the whole thing in your mouth but only ended up half way. You then remembered that you had practiced for this moment With various food just to tease him. You held your breath going down more gagging slightly on the way down. Him hitting the back of your throat spreading it a little. 'All this work but you could only get a third in?!?! Damn' you thought. You forgot it as you started to bobbed your head up and down taking the monster in drooling and moaning on it while touching yourself. Just when he started to twitch and throb in your thoat he lifted the cover looking at the sight of his beautiful Y/N looking up at him while getting him and herself off.

He was about to stop you but the action was cut off when you forced yourself down taking him all the way in your tight throat making him though his head back moaning and released in your thoat. You pulled off coughing as he came all on your face and chest. You had stopped coughing as you looked up to see him looking at you with a mixture of a exhausted and lustful expression. He then came to realize he had ruined your pretty face by cumming all over it. He was panicking looking for something to clean it off with but you beat him to it by licking it off your fingers and the taking off the large all-might shirt he gave you to sleep in and wiped it off your face.

He started to tell you to get up cause you were straddling his legs. His face showed so much worry but his dick throbbed with excitement. You pretend to get up but Alined his member to your tight wet hole pushing the tip in. He was about to lift you off but you slid down onto it part way. Once the pain hit you, your legs gave out. Your body weight was no longer supported, as you slipped from his grasp slamming down onto him taking the 11inch all the way in. You screamed out tears stinging your eyes. He was trying not to thrust as he felt your tight warm walls squeeze his dick like hell. You fell onto him panting as tears fell from your eyes. 'What the hell did I get my self into.' You thought.

"D-damn.....  Y-Y/N, are you ok? This is why I said t-this was a b-bad idea." He barely grunted out. You huffed out " y-you think I-I ....ca-can't handle this." You looked up at him face beet red with anger and pain as you lifted a hand to feel your stomach that had a small bulge because of his large size filling you. He attempted to lift you up again but you slapped his hands away. "I got it" you went to lift up but went limp, feeling your legs were numb. 'Shit!!' You screamed in your head. Your walls tightened on him. He groaned in response and gripped your hips.

"I l-let you a-adjust but you need help. K??" He said. You hesitated but then reluctantly nodded and rested your head on his chest waiting out the pain. After 3 mins you grinded against him a lil letting him know. He flipped you over to the bottom and started to give slow and gentle strokes. You pulled him in for a kiss and moaned in his ear for him to go faster. He did so by picking up the speed starting to pound into you making you arch your back and scream out gripping the sheets as he kissed and sucked on your neck leaving huge bruises and hickeys. He lifted up to look at your small frame beneath him. He thought you looked even more beautiful this way and he wanted to see more. So he picked up the pace and used his left hand to grip your breast and his right to rub your soaked clit.

You couldn't handle it all and started screaming out his name as tears dripped from your eyes down to the pillow in pure Ecstasy. "I-I love y-yooouu~" you moaned/screamed out. Your walls held him tighter as you were about to release getting him close as well. "I-love you too" he moan in your ear in a deep husky voice that made you hit your limit. Your eyes rolled back and you threw your head back as you used the rest of your strength to keep him in place as he came holding your weak legs. He then released again Caking your sore walls in the thick coat of warm cum. He collapsed on top of you out of breath. He was a bit heavy but he didn't crush you. You held your lover close as the fluids seeped from your throbbing slit onto the bed sheets. You fell asleep like this knowing you were gonna be sore asb later on.

Slob
On
My
Knob
Like
Corn
On
The
Cob🤡

Bakugou bday gift coming soon🤧