Endeavor x reader🔥❌

(Underaged reader⚠️)
~••••••~

You were a young intern at UA ready for another start. You had transferred so this was all new to you. You didn't know much about the agency's so you picked the  #2 hero because his quirk was close to yours. You could control all the elements but couldn't seem to master fire, it was like the most reckless element so destructive you wanted to learn it from the master himself ,Endeavor!

You had show cased your powers at other places when saving people to try and gain his attention, you didn't know if it worked but you did your best.

You applied for a few others just in case you didn't get in but your were confident. You ended up getting into all of the ones you signed up for. "YAYYYYYYYY YESS~" you immediately started packing and getting ready for bed. "I can't wait to meet him and master fireeeerrr~!" You squealed as you plopped down onto the bed, Automatically falling asleep.

~•••••••~

You woke up the next morning and got dressed In Your hero costume. Looking at the revealing clothing in the mirror and grabbing your keys before leaving out. You skipped outside after your Uber arrived and got in the car.

You relaxed and got on your phone for the next few minutes. It was a long ride but once you got out you looked up at the tall building and smiled brightly before walking in. You got to the reception desk and she gave you an ID card and let you go off to the directed floor.

You walked out of the elevator and down the hall, you hit the corner and bumped into somebody tall, "huh?" You looked up at one of your best friends. "SHOTO!" He flinched at you yelling his name but smiled at your small form. "Hi, what are you doing here?" He asked. I signed up and got accepted of course. You gave him a cute lopsided smile, "wow ok?...well let's go then." He continued walking past you. "Ok!" You cheered from behind him.

You both got to endeavors office and you were jumping with joy. Shoto didn't want to ruin your fun so he let you enjoy yourself for a while. He knocked and a deep voiced called from inside saying to come in. Shoto walked as you skipped after him. You stood side by side in front of his desk, you didn't even eat breakfast today but you were trembling with energy .

A bold smile across your face as Shoto laughed at you, endeavor introduced himself and said for you to call him by his real name . Which todoroki found all of the non-inhospitable acts weird but he didn't say anything. You both were given rooms inside the agency, Todoroki showed you his room witch oddly matched his personality but then left you so he could shower.

He came back out in a towel and looked at you fast asleep in his bed. He walked over to you and poked your cheek waking you. You groggily woke up and when you saw his wet toned body and muscles out with his lower part wrapped in a towel, to say the least it didn't faze you.

Not even a little, you jumped up and yawned asking him to show you to your room. He told you to turn around, so he could get dressed. He explains that they usually do patrols in a few minutes as you both walked to your room. You slid the door open to look at how nice it was, you jumped onto your bed and snuggled into the pillows. "I wish I could live here~" everything was somehow to your liking.

Shoto flinched at his assumption of quirk marriage but walked it off when he knew it would never work because he thought you didn't like boys. You always got into the best reverse harem circumstances but you never even batted an eye, so he thought you liked girls or were just to innocent. You made you way back to the office after getting ready for the first patrol. Whenever a villain popped up endeavor let you get first hand experience, so you were the one beating up all the villains.