Sero x reader pt2🖤✨

(overstimulation🌝⚠️)

Your body raved in pleasure but your mind went numb. You let out a labored breaths as you came once again. Sweat pool beneath you as you cried against the sticky material below. You felt his member pulse after a few more thrust before he creamed your soft walls once again.

He tensed and hunched over you, his soaked forehead pressing inbetween your shoulder blades. You felt the warm milky liquids run down your slit as he twitched inside you. His deep and heavy groans filling your ears, giving you an insane amount of butterflies. His dark hues finally opened as he looked at your exhausted form below him. His tight grip on your waist lightens and moves up your body to pinch your erect nipples.

You felt his rough tongue lick up the nape of your neck making your walls clench down on him. He groans and removes the tape from your eyes. Leaving your arms and your mouth bound. "Seems...like this little pussy of yours is still hungry." You moan in delight as he massaged your clit. Your hips wiggled with the stimulation. Your body rocking to the core a just the thought of how you looked, it turned you on so much.

You felt his throbbing tip hit your cervix and before you knew it you were clenching around him for dear life and screaming to you hearts content as you squirt around his shaft. His body hunched over yours once again as your tight walls Entrapped him, his eyes rolling back as well as he let out a body shaking groan.

His cock pulses in side you as it let out hot sperts of his creamy milk in quick streams. The world came crashing down on you all at once and you let your self go.

His moans turned into small whimpers as he was milked of what he had left. When you finshed your climax and you looked up at him and smiled devilishly. You then used your quirk to burn off the binds and flipped over so you could be on top. Your cum filled cunt drolling on his pubic bone.

You rocked your hips as he then looked at you as if you were some type of sex demon, his cock was overstimulated so he let out submissive and needy cries of pleasure. "F-fuckkk~" he moaned. He felt your cervix kiss his tip once again as your walls clench and twitched around him. Since you were on top your head was leaned back so you didn't see him sit up you only felt the slight lift from the bed and his Callused hands grip your forearms as he pulled you close.

With His knees now touching the bed as he took over once again and started to claim your cunt as his own. Your sweet moans and Grunts filled the room along with smell of the Chard tape/plastic and your filled sex.

he leaned in and licked your sensitive and exposed throat as you moaned, his rough tongue pleaseing your tender skin and his taste buds collecting your sweet sweat along the way. You moan at the feeling as you body shivered. "WHAT IS MY NAME MI AMOR!!"

Your response came out as small changes in tone and incoherent whimpers. He paused the movement before roughly plunging his shaft balls deep with no warning. His lips near your ear as you let out a loud Yelp of pleasure and ecstasy. His deep and husky voice fueled your euphoria " What is my name?" You whined before letting out a shaky response. "P-papi~". " Good girl" he gave little warning before pounding your pretty little cunt.

His grip on your arms was sure to leave bruises, his head leaned forward once again just to leave a large bite mark on your collar bone.

He let out a short groan as he filled you with his thick and salty seed once again. The cum filling your womb just increased the pleasure as you creamed on his cock once again. You're moan came out drained and tired as your body fell limp, you trembling never ceased though. His power left him as he fell limp on top of your shaking body.

But his concern for his mate made him get up almost immediately. "Babe your shaking hehe- you alright?" You nodded weakly as sleep over came your sore and tired body. He pulled you close and took in your sent, your body warmth sending him into a deep sleep as well.

🥳 happy new year sorry I'm 5 months late for this bs I forgot I had a wattpad account.