Midoriya x succubus reader!!😈

(Gentle energy consumimg?⚠️)

Izuku was on his way out the dorms to Train with his childhood friend kacchan when he ran into his classmate Y/N, she looked like she was in pain and trying to get to the dorms. Without hesitation he went to help. "Are you ok Y/N, you look pale". She looked up with fear in her eyes 'Ah crap' she thought. She didn't wanna hurt a classmate let alone innocent Izuku he was a good and trusted friend to her she couldn't use her powers on him. But if he touched her she couldn't hold back anymore. He approached her, concerned about her condition.

"Don't come any closer!" She yelled "wha-" he was confused she looked like she couldn't even hold herself up. Just as she had lost consciousness he caught her. 'Maybe she was training and pushed herself to hard' he assumed. He had carried her to her dorm room and set her in bed just as he was about to leave to train she grabbed his arm and pushed him down onto the bed beneath her and straddled him under her weight. Before Izuku could Object she started to kiss him with tongue.

Izuku wasn't sure as to what was happening until his body spoke for him. His training shorts showed his grand bulge. Y/N didn't notice until she really sat on his hips, his groin really press against her         "So-Sorr-ahhhh~" he was cut off by his own moan as she Grinded against his package. "Mhmm~"you moaned feeling yourself become slick. Just that bit of connection allowed you to summon your tail and horns but not enough for your wings, you craved more. You had then removed your shirt and bra Making Izuku a blushing mess."WHAT ARE YOU DO-"

You grabbed his hands and placed them on your breast as your spell took effect. He then pinned you beneath him and started to remove your f/c leggings and then the rest of his and your clothes, allowing his member to swing free. And the he continued to makeout with you getting you hotter. You reach in between you both and grabbed his member starting to stroke it slowly feeling the pre-cum drip onto your slit.

You had enough and lifted your legs aligning him at your entrance. Once your spell wore off you expected him to get up but he thrusted deep into you making you scream at the sudden wave of pleasure coming over you. "You ok!?" He asked in concern. You simply nodded and let him take over. He held your legs over his shoulders while pounding into your g-spot.

Once you came he picked you up and pinned you against the wall continuing to fuck you roughly. You scratched up his shoulders leaving marks while he bruised your hips up. Your wings formed and your horns grew as you came closer to your climax. He pounded you so hard your juices were spilling on the floor below 'is he using one for all?' You thought.

You screamed so loud as you came, your mind going completely blank of anymore thoughts and your head was ringing as he grunted and filled you to the brim with his sperm. Placing you back onto the bed gently after pulling out. "I'm sorry I couldn't control myself my power went berserk and I didn't mean to use it on you"

You cried and panted "it's ok Y/N I had f-fun"he turned beet red. There was a pause when you heard a ringing, you thought was in your head come from Izu's phone."OH CRAP!" He panicked and answered his phone to hear kacchan yelling his head off about missing their training session and how he was gonna murder him. After a rescheduling and a few insults he hung up and looked at the floor in distress "mmm. Forget Kacchan You where busy helping a friend in need. Right?"

you asked seductively while you squeezed him into your Boobs making him blush and his member rise once again."y-yea" he stuttered "round two?"your purred into his ear turning him on more "y-yes please " you chuckled and started to kiss him pulling him back to bed~~

Eep! I love broccoli but not that much🥦😂💚

🥦🥦🥦☺️