Camie x reader🌌

(Pubic sex⚠️)

Camie was gonna be a ditzy hero but a good one. She was pretty sexy and a complete turn on for you. You had a crush on her since the first day of school. You gotten closer to her over the days in hero training. You used the subject of quirks to get to know her. She created beautiful and silly illusions for you to make you laugh while you used your quirk of emotional manipulation to make her fall for you slowly. It all worked into plan so you asked her out to test the waters. "Let's go out to eat together" "ooh sounds fun like a date or should We invite friends?" you thought about it for a moment. "yea I'll invite a cute couple I know from 1-A sounds fine?" " Yippee"she cheered. You chuckled at her weirdness, it was adorable to you.

Later on that night*

You invited Ochako and Izuku cause you knew they wouldn't mind. You all sat down at the table and started to order, after you all gotten your orders token  the waitress left. Deku and camie engaged in small talk about the sports festival. Something about camie speaking to boys pissed you off a bit even though deku knew you liked her and you knew his girlfriend was sitting right there, it still had gotten under your skin. You Slid your hand under the table onto camie's thigh.

She paused Mid sentence while talking to Izuku and looked at you in a concerning matter, but then Continued to talk once the waiter came back with the food. 'Maybe she was testing you.' You thought as you slid your hand up her thigh to her panties sliding her dress up in the process. She had a light blush on her face once you used your quirk to make her feel more turned on. You then put a finger in to her panties and rubbed her bud softly making her extremely wet, she hummed softly and started to eat. You did aswell with your other hand making it seem completely normal. You then Stuck two fingers in as your palm hit her clit rapidly. She moaned softly grabbing the attention of Ochako. "You ok you look red camie." She asked with concern.

"I-Im- I need to go to the restroom" she said you stood up to let her out the booth. 5 mins passed so you decided to check on her."be right back I need to go make sure she's ok" you left and headed for the restroom, once you entered the the rest room you heard moans and then walked to a stall that you heard the small moans come from and knocked you heard it unlock and camie snatches you In locking the door she was shaking with her dress lifted up toi her chest by her mouth."help me"she whimpered desperately "how can I do that" you smirking an teased a bit only for her to lift your skirt and stick her hand your panties and rub your clit in the same way you did hers as she kissed you passionately. You moaned out and shuttered at the feeling until she pulled her hand away.

She was asking for it now. You pushed her against the stall wall and got on your knees and mashed your tongue into her making her cry out in pleasure while you devoured her sweet juices. Once she was at her climax you pulled away watching her cum on the floor."ahhhh~shhiit~" she was beat red. "My turn" you said as you stood up and she had gotten onto her knees. "Might wanna make it quick before our friends come" you grinned. She nodded as she removed your panties and licked at your clit. She then stuck two fingers in and curled them hitting your g-spot."yessssssahh~" you moaned as you put a leg on her shoulder for support.

You pressed her head in and you grinded on her taste buds in pure bliss. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head as you creamed on her face and bit your sleeve so you wouldn't scream to loud." W-we have to g-go" you huffed she licked her lips then stood up. "Well that was a yummy dinner I'm still hungry tho" she smiled innocently. "Alrighty then. My place" you said as you pick up your panties."yep!" camie acted sick so you both could leave and continue at home for her Dessert~

☺️❤️🌌🌠

Nobody:
My hungry ass: I want some 2🥺