Bakugou x sensitive reader✨💥 30k reads!!!!💖

(???⚠️)
~••••••~

You were on the bed dressed in your boyfriends t-shirt and your  (f/c) lace panties. You didn't have a bra on because you didn't really care how you looked in the house, you never really made an effort to get sexy for your hot-headed hubby because he was such a fucking horn dog with or without your clothes on.

You never really lasted long in bed because of the way he abused your sweet spots. One of his favorite things to do was making you cum so he could look at your face while you orgasm or so he could just feel you twich and cum around him. One time you came so much you passed out in the middle of sex, but that night you had made him mad.

That was a no go zone, making him mad would just be planning your kitty's death. You didn't really have a high sex drive but not a low one either so you didn't really stress over sex.

You were a playing game on your tablet while laying on your back, your husband bussed in the room and groaned loudly in frustration as if he wanted you to ask what was wrong. You didn't really care cause you were to occupied, you had earphones in so you wouldn't be able to hear him any way.

You noticed he was standing there for a minute from your peripheral vision. You sigh and turned the volume down on your game before asking what was wrong slightly agitated but kept playing because you were about to win against some kid online. He was pretty blunt when he replied. "I'm horny so get off the game." He spoke gruffly.

Your face scrunched up as your score started to drop making you mad. "Fuck off im busy, Your always horny.....agh.... just go rub one out in the shower or something ." You groaned struggling with the game. He glared at your smaller form on the bed, he hated when your attention was on someone or something else when he wanted it.

"Bitch.." he stomped over to you trying to make you flinch. You didn't face him and turned up your volume to drown out his loud yelling. "GO AWAY SHIT HEAD.....horny ass...." you grumbled before ignoring him. He was mad now. He grabbed both of your ankles and pulled you down to the edge of the bed and spread them wide so he'd be in between them. You flinched before sighing loudly and going back to your game.

Your feet were on his shoulders as he stood up his boner inches away from your core. His hands held your ankles as he kiss the inside of your foot. "You know I try to be nice but you just don't want to stay in your place when I put you there."

"So I'll give you one last chance." He growled with a big suppressant on his voice. "You will either go a few rounds with me or I will fuck you till you drop dead. What's it gonna be?" He growled darkly as he glared at the back of the tablet that was covering the view of your face.

You had lost the game and started a new one as it loaded up you looked at him and scoffed, not hearing what he had said before. He took that as your answer, he gave a Sadistic grin and got down on his knees before your cunt.

He tore off your panties and smash his mouth onto your clit, he then plunged two digits into you without waiting and started to ravage your tight walls. His oral did wonders as you let out a throaty moan. Your vision blurred as you tried to focus on the game. "Fucc... you...." you tried to hold back your moans. You didn't want to give into his devilish ways.

He pulled back and licked his now glossy lips that were covered with your slick pre-cum. "Oh sweetheart I wasn't treating you I was preparing you for the first round. He whipped out his HUGE member and smiled down at your throbbing pussy as he rubbed the tip against your labia and clit. Slicking his dick up in your clear fluids. You scowled and tried to move your
Foot to push him away but his hands squeezed down on your thighs as he spread them wide so he could get a clear view of all of your parts.