Denki x reader⚡️💛

Overstimulation!!⚠️⚠️

~••••••~

Your parents had found out that you had a boyfriend not to long ago and they decided that they would invite him over for dinner. They said if he was not up to the cut he couldn't stay the night. But since they didn't really have high standards you weren't to worried. Denki had came over that evening and helped you cook, once you all sat down to eat. He talked to your parents and they hit it off so well. They told him he could spend the night in your room, but if he tried anything it wouldn't end well with your dad. You both finished eating and decided to go up stairs to play video games and watch tv for a while. You cuddled up with him while playing animal crossing.

Denki did a lot of groping but since you were used to him being a perv it didn't really faze you. His hand moved to your lower belly. You were to into the game to notice. His hand slipped into your shorts, his fingers pressing on your sweet bud making you moan softly. His other hand slid under your shirt, he groped your raw left breast, he twisted and rolled the nipple in between his fingers. His mouth made its way to your neck sucking on the soft skin. He put a huge hicky on the side of your neck. You melted into the feeling letting your Nintendo fall from your grasp, small moans escaping you. His fingers slipped into your panties, they ran up and down your wet slit.

You jolted in his grasp as he pressed down making you push your head against his chest. "W-we can....m-my p-parents will hear."you moaned out quietly trying to focus on his figure in the dark room. "I guess you'll have to be quiet little kitty" he purred in your ear. He set you onto your back and leaned down in between your legs, pulling off your shorts and underwear. He then moved his tongue to lap at your juices, his wet muscle moved inside you exploring your throbbing Cavern. Your body shuddered and broke down as his tongue hit all the right spots. Your vision blurred as you tried to suppress your moans.

His tongue slipped out as he examined your desperate form, he wanted to make it harder for you to hold back your moans. His mouth moved back to your warm core, he put his lips to your clit sucking on the sensitive nub. You gasped sharply as you threw your head back. He slid two fingers inside you curling them and making you let out a strangled moan, you clasped your hand over your mouth. The other one on his head gripping his Electric yellow locks, making him let out a husky groan. Your breathing was so heavy as your back arched while tears brimmed your eyes.

Some how holding in your moans made the experience 10x more powerful when the pleasure struck you. His fingers when faster, rubbing up into your walls. Your eyes shot open as your thighs squeezed down on his head."fucccahhhk- I'm cumming" you came all over his fingers, your juices leaking onto and off his fingers, pouring onto the sheets. Your body trembled as you came, without any sound all you could do was feel. Your body came down from the high as your thighs let go of him. You laid there breathless and exhausted but felt the weight of the bed shift as he moved.

You felt him align to your core as he pushed in, spreading your tight insides. "Mmmmhhh so t-tight." He hummed as he leaned down to your ear. He bit down on you neck as he started to give slow strokes. Hitting deep and making you come close again, you didn't last long in bed, thats what he liked about you. Making you come so much and so hard, he was a horn dog after all, a simp for your body in pleasure. Your hips started to grind back into his, his tip brushing your g-spot. His rod got harder as your walls squeezed him tightly, the waves of pleasure drowning you in Ecstasy. Your body twitched and shivered as he hit more sensitive spots.

His tip pounded into your g-spot, your eyes went half lidded, toes curling and body shaking as you started to cum again. The bed shook softly as he thrusted harder, "Wow, you r-really are a fast fuck...hah...type of person huh babe?" He groaned quietly. You couldn't make any smart remarks back as he fucked you silly. All your focus was on holding in your moans. Sweat ran down your forehead and shoulders, You came again as you threw your head back into the pillow letting out a small weep. Your body tensing up and then going limp, hands falling from your mouth, you were about to pass out when denki noticed. "Hmm" he got an idea and wanted to try it out.

He put a hand on your lower belly as he sent a medium shock through your body hitting your sensitive nerves, not only waking you up but making you orgasm. You let out a distressed groan as your eyes shot open pupils shrinking while your mouth was agape. You trembled and shook hard even after he stopped shocking you. Your walls clamped on him hard making him groan, your hands reached up hugging his back scratching it blood dripping off his sides. "It's.....it's l-like y-your milking me dry. I'm cumming already..." he groaned spilling inside you, his cum caking your tight walls.

You gripped the sheets as you went into a blank state of mind. It felt like you couldn't breathe until the pleasure went away. He overstimulated your senses. You let out a choked groan as you kept coming, so much it was painful. 'How could one shock do so much.....probably because I wasn't done coming. ' you thought You came down from the intense orgasm sighing softly, lying there lifeless as you passed out. Denki looked at your tired form. He let out a held in breath and passed out next to you. You literally drained him. "I.... should....aaaa.....do that more often" he huffed. He pulled your body close and fell asleep next to you.

⚡️⚡️⚡️💛💛💛

How it feels to chew 5 gum😭😭😭😂😂😂😂 stimulate  your senses