Bakugou x sensitive reader pt.2✨💥

(???⚠️)
~••••••~

Sweat rolled down the sides of your body and onto the sheets. Your hands curling the blankets around your palms as you cried out in submission.

His hips rocked into yours once more before coming to a still, his balls tightening against your redden ass. There was so much cum inside you that it started to ooze out around his pulsing shaft and onto the wet sheets.

Your breast Rised and fell as you let out shallow breaths, you were completely numb from the waist down. Your eyes were dark and hazy as you were about to pass out. Just as you were about to fall into a highly wanted slumber, you were woken up as he held up your legs by the calf's and burned them slightly with his quirk.

You let out a loud yelp and jumped up, it was no point in kicking because of feeling so weak down there. "Please,.....I'll do a-anything just...let me...rest." You gasped and groaned as he pulled out. His meaty rod was still throbbing with anticipation as he stared at your cum filled cunt. He was like a starving wolf staring at his pray, tears rolled down your cheeks as he lined up again.

He looked down at you and smiled deviously letting one of your legs fall to the bed as he hugged the other to his chest. You could see reddish hand prints were he had his hands previously. "Don't you think this is all your fault for not giving me what I wanted in the first place? If you weren't a bad little girl you wouldn't have to be recked like this." Your half lidded eyes were starting to close as he slammed in.

Your numb lower half gain senses again as he filled you to the brim with his veiny dick. You let out a low whimper, letting your head fall back down.

You wanted to get up but every muscle felt like you were in sleep paralysis. Bakugou married you because you had a temper like his, but a will like a bull. You could always match his energy except for when it came to sex.

Your hands let go of the wrinkled sheets as you looked up at him, you were gonna make him madder so you could escape. It sounded like a bad idea but when people are blinded by rage they can't think straight. "N-nobody asked you shrimp dick." You huffed trying to hide the obvious exhaustion.

His red eyes glowing as he glare down at you. "Say that again..." you smirked and sat up on your elbows. "Limp di-" you were cut off by his hips as he hit deeper then the last few times.

Your eyes squeezed shut as you used all your strength to flip him over so you were now on top. Your hands held down his as you slump down on his chest. "Ive got you n- ahhh!" You were once again cut off but by your own loud and throaty moans as his hips thrusted up into yours.

His arms moved from below yours to grip your ass while he bounced you onto his cock. Your upper half fell onto his chest, as you moaned and gasp for air. You felt your organs turn as he fucked your guts out. "So...What were you......saying about shrimp?" He huffed below you. "I-...ha ..cahhhaa!" Your loud plea's came out as a series of moans.

Your walls tightened around him once again as his dick started to twitch and his hips slowed. Your orgasm rocked throughout you once again as he watched your face scrunch up into a pleasured expression. Your eyes rolling back, mouth a gape as drool leaked out, tears rolling down your red cheeks.

A blush ran across his face as he came from just seeing you do it. He gave one deep thrust as he filled you with his hot cream again. His hips shuttered as he hugged your ass close. He let out orgasmic moans along with curses, sighing letting his tense body relax below you.