Midoriya x reader🍀💚

Sleeping reader💆‍♀️

~••••••~

You came home from school with your bestie deku and decided you'd take a quick shower and go to bed. He went into the kitchen to get something to eat while you gathered your clothes. Once inside the bathroom You stripped of all your clothes and got into the hot shower. You let the Luke warm water run off your body and then grabbed your body wash. You started to lather your (s/c) skin in the slippery liquid, you massaged your Breast moving on to clean the rest of your body with the thin rag your washed your sensitive parts moving down and repeated the process before rinsing yourself with the detachable shower head. You wanted to rinse well so you moved the shower head In between you legs letting the water spray on your womanhood.

When the water splash across your clit making you gasp an idea struck you. You turned the dial on the showerhead, making it go from stream to jet. You tested it out letting the water spray your clit again. A wave of pleasure washed through you making you moan a little. You flinched at the powerful contact. You put your leg up on the side of the shower and put your hand in your mouth so you could muffle any sounds you made by biting your hand. You move the hard water stream back to your clit letting the pleasure take over again, you twitched and jerked as the waves got more and more heavy.

Your stomach started to coil as you felt your insides throb and twitch under the warm water. Your release finally came as you pulled the shower head away and let your juices sprinkle the shower floor. "Fuckkaahhhk~yessss" you moaned a little too loud, but doubted your friend could hear you over the running water. You turned off the shower and watched your fluids run down into the metal drain. You stepped out the shower and put your clothes on, to tired to even dry off, making your tank top a little transparent because of the water. You walked into your room where deku was flushed red, but you didn't notice and plopped down on your queen size bed and closed your eyes drifting off to sleep.

He looked at your sleeping form on the bed. He could see your wet nipples through your shirt. After he had ate, he heard your soft moans in the bathroom and did a Pervy deed by pressing his face to the door to listen. He looked down at his school pants to see the huge needy boner he had. His Lower parts were aching like hell and waiting it out wasn't an option. Deku looked back at your sleeping form to make sure it was safe before undoing the zipper on his pants he then pulled his veiny member out and started to jerk it off. The Precum drooled from his tip it but wasn't enough he walked of to your place on the bed and took in the view of your wet chest.

His breathing was heavy as he grabbed the helm of your white tank top and pulled it up letting your breast hang lose, he grabbed his member again stroking the long shaft as he looked at your soft chest rise and fall as you breathed slowly. He knew you were out cold so he let out a few quiet needy moans. Even though he was looking at your chest it still wasn't satisfying him. He looked down at your body and stopped at your hands, he grabbed your left hand moving it slowly. You shuffled in you sleep Startling him to death, but you didn't wake up.

He let out a relaxed sigh before holding your hand up to his throbbing shaft. He wrap your fingers gently around his dick and started to grind into your palm. His pace kept slow as he tried not to wake you up. He gave small humps, letting his tip twitch, caking your fingers in pre-cum. He gave deep breaths trying not to moan out. He reached his climax and let out a little moan as he came on your small hand, getting a good portion on your wrist while the rest dripped from your fingers. He pulled away and panicked at the sight. 'Fuck what am I gonna do if she sees that.

She's gonna wake up and see her hand.' he was pulled out his thoughts by his stiff member throbbing again as if he didn't just cum. He couldn't do it anymore and got onto the bed and pulled your (f/c) shorts down and off your legs. You hummed still to Exhausted to wake up, your orgasm took a lot out of you. He spread your legs and moved his face down in between your thighs to your warm pussy lips. He gave your slit a nice lick flicking your clit with his tongue. Your breathing be came heavy as you started to have a wet dream.

He went back in and started to suck on your clit. The wave of pleasure struck like lightning inside your stomach making you wake up. You became a moaning mess as you then looked down at the culprit. "I-Izu..?" You asked softly looking at your freckled face friend eat you out. He looked up at you innocently like a puppy. You notice a white sticky substance on your left hand but He sucked harder making you throw your head back, also pulling your wet hand from your attention.

"Ahhh....mmmmph" he thought you were wet enough so he pulled away and a lifted your legs to his shoulders. He put his tip at your entrance feeling your soaked pussy throb. He pushed in spreading your walls. You let out small needy moans. Izu leaned down and kissed you softly pushing his tongue over yours making you taste your sweet slick juices. He started off slowly hitting very deep, you let your toes curl and your hips roll, signaling him to hit deeper and go faster. He got your message and started to fuck you deep, his nails digging into your plump thighs, leaving marks.

"Oh god yes dekuuu~" he leaned down and and gave your neck a nice lick before biting down on the soft skin making your moans get louder. His tip Prodding and kissing your g-spot. He felt your walls sucking him in, like they were milking him of what he had left. He went faster, the sound of skin slapping, moaning and deep grunts could be heard as your both came closer. You let out a throaty moan as your guts spilled all over his meaty shaft. He pulled out and came on your still exposed chest. You couldn't even breathe as your body shook dangerously from your second orgasm of the day. You relaxed fully after few minutes.

You started to drift off to sleep as you said "This is why your my best friend" taking deku by surprise. He laid down to fall asleep as well. "Best friends for life baby girl.......best friends for life"

😳😤no homo.