Overhaul x reader🦅🌑

No plot just starting 😳

~••••••~

You woke up to the blazing sun, flashing through your eye lids. 'Wtf' you lifted your hand up to cover your eyes. You tried to turn over but felt a huge weight on your body. You looked down to see chisaki Kai. Aka one of the most wanted villains in Japan...overhaul. If only you could remember wtf you did last night....well it's pretty obvious if your naked in the sheets with this guys groin on your leg. Your tried to shift your sore body from under him, your leg rubbing against his semi-hardened member. You went to get out of the bed slowly, trying not to wake him, "EEP" you flinch so hard when you felt him grab your left arm.

He climbed up the bed,face level to you. "You want to leave Y/N?" He asked with a husky morning voice. You lower parts started to heat up. "No sir, I just have to pee" you lied. He looked into you e/c orbs, his golden ones burning into yours. "Don't lie." he hissed. He slid his hand down to your womanhood spreading your lips as he rubbed a finger up your warm slit, collecting your juices along his finger earning a small whimper from you. He lifted his finger up to his mouth licking it clean. "I was told we shouldn't play with our food but...i wont make a mess." He slid down on your body his face near your heated area as he maid eye contact with you. He snaked his arms around you thighs.

An then started to kiss from the top of your inner thigh to the side of your wet core. You flinched and tensed in his grasp. This man terrified you but turned you on so bad. You held a hand over your mouth to suppress your needy moans. He used his tongue to give you a rough lick, sending shivers down your spine as you arched your back looking down at him. "I-....I though you were g-germophobic" you studdered out. he looked from your womanhood to your face and pulled his tongue away from your needy core. "I'm a lot of things and hungry is one of them. So keep quiet little bird." He snached your body closer to him and drove his face back against you, sucking on your sensitive bud, and sticking two fingers in your warm tight entrance.

You gasped, body twitching as you couldn't control the urge to grind against him and moan out. But you didn't want to make him mad so you kept quiet and stayed as still as possible, Biting on the side of your index finger to Keep quiet, starting to break the skin. You arched your back and dug your nails into the pillow behind your head as he roughly sucked on your clit, curling his fingers abusing your sweet spot, making you sick. You let out small whimpers as your stomach turn and coiled. You were about to cum and wanted to tell him but he was to into what he was doing to listen to you, he didn't look like he would care anyway.

It had only been 3 minutes and you were at your peek, splashing your juices on his fingers as your walls clamped down on them. He removed his mouth from your clit then to your entrance after removing his fingers, drinking your juices straight from the source. You were to out of it as the sound of him slurping you up was white noise while you came down from your intense climax. You huffed out heavy looking at your bleeding finger, 'I think I bit it too hard.' You thought. He lifted up from the bed and leaned above you grabbing something.

It looked like... SHACKLES!!???!!. He flipped you over and handcuffed you so fast it would put officers to shame. He tighten the Chains so you would have less room to move, then pushed your chest down onto the bed and lifted your ass up aligning his thick member to your soaked entrance thrusting in fast. "Ahhhh....shit" you moaned flinching away from him a little. "You have a very big vocabulary Y/N...I can fix that." he growled. You shivered as you felt him move behind you. He pulled a f/c ball gag over your head and put it in your mouth, closing the leather strap around your head.

You couldn't close your jaw to talk, so this is what he meant. You felt two warm hands on your waist as he started to pull out slowly, he pushed in fast spreading your walls at an alarming rate. You moan against the ball in your mouth, pressing your head down onto the pillow, grabbing the chains and holding them for support. He grunted feeling your hot walls squeezed down on him. He grabbed your shoulders and started to fuck you roughly, every thrust breaking you down. Tears dripped down your cheeks while your eyes rolled to the back of your head. He moved his left hand to your clit, rubbing it roughly and his right to your throat squeezing it as he leaned down biting and sucking on your neck.

You struggled to breathe as your deepest parts were plunged into. You felt your stomach knot as you moaned against the ball in your mouth cumming on his huge dick. You went limp as your orgasm prolonged but he was far from done he lifted your body up pressing it to the headboard of the bed. He pressed his sweating forehead to your back as he gripped your ass, he put it back in making hitting deeper then before causing you to cum again, walls twitching as you let out small unstable breaths, too tired to moan.

His grip tightened as he left bruises on you. Plowing you inside deep as he started to cum inside of you, his thrust came to a slow as your tight insides milked him of every last drop. He groaned and grunted behind you his hips twitching as you both came down from your high. He pulled out his dick covered in both of your juices while they leaked out of your throbbing cunt. He then uncuffed you and laid you down pulling the gag out of your mouth, pulling you to his chest he kissed your forehead "we'll have that baby real soon birdy." He hummed. You blacked out right after.

The words He,you, and your were used alot😓to much tbh

☺️3😳k reads