Hawks x reader🐔 20k reads special!!!💛

(Multiple orgasms, overstimulation!!⚠️)
~••••••~

You were doing paper work at home because the office was too stuffy at work. It had gotten to the point were you just didn't want to be there because of all the people the would come parading into your office asking about how it felt to be married to the #2 hero.

You were on your 5th stack and still had 35 more to do. You slouched back in your chair and let out an exhausted sigh before leaning up and getting back to work.

You hear the front door open from downstairs but kept working, you knew your husband had got home but you were to busy with the mountain of paper.

He came into the bedroom and started talking but you were to busy signing something so you didn't hear him. Keigo looked at you worried when he asked a question and you didn't even stop your pen.

~••Hawks POV••~

This happens often, to the point were the world didn't even exist when babe worked from home. This made me so uneasy because it felt like I was just some part of the world she ignored.

I dropped my coat and walked over to her tense figure, putting my hands on her shoulders As I massaged them lightly. "You ok babygirl?" I asked. She hummed a yes as she flipped to another page. I let out a gruff sigh as I had plans earlier I was gonna make dinner and seduce her as usual but she wasn't gonna eat like...this.

For some reason she can put up with my really high sex drive, she never could say no. So I decide to continue with the plan. I went down stairs and started to cook.

~••••••~

I came back up with our fried chicken and set her plate on the side of her desk. She finally looked up at the plate which excited me but she only said she wasn't hungry. WTF she's always hungry.

She might be too stressed, sex always helps us right? I came behind her and wrapped my arms over her shoulders, I licked her right ear making her flinch as my hot breath hit it.

She turned around with a serious face and put her palm on my chest before pushing me away. "I'm not in the mood right now." I frowned at her words, "you never turn down our sex. What the hell?" She shrugged boredly and went back to her work. I was astonished at that bullshit but I wasn't gonna stop.

~••••••~

I made a series of attempts and it was about 2 hours past when we would have sex usually. I  already ate all the food and tested her multiple times to see if she would get up but she knows me too well to fall for my tricks.

I was about to give up, until my raging boner pained against the fabric of my pants. It was swelled with all the lack of attention. I was so horny it was starting to piss me off. I placed a hand on the tent gently, hissing and pulling away from the painful contact.

I can't do this alone she knows I can't get off in less I'm inside her tight cunt or mouth. These lewd thoughts turned me on even more, until I got an idea. I undid the zipper and walked up behind her so she wouldn't see.

"Lemme sit there and you can sit on my lap I promise I won't seduce you, I just want to make sure you ok while you work."

I said pointing to the occupied office chair. She looked at me and sighed before standing up, I grinned as I quickly sat down and pulled her onto my lap. My huge member place comfortably in between my briefs and her lower back. She went back to work almost immediately as I place my hands around her soft tummy.