Lida x puppy quirk reader🐶

(Obedient puppy reader⚠️)

You ended up getting detention and since Aizawa Sensei didn't wanna watch over you. He left lida to watch over you instead. You didn't mean to flip your desk you just acted out of hand or paw cause of bakugou testing you and your hormones kicking in during mating season. You were an obedient puppy you followed all of lida's directions because you had a small crush in him. Sometimes he would reward you at lunch by feeding you small portions of his bento and blushing in a cute mess telling you "not to open so wide". You both had a dog and owner type of relationship.

He had walked up to your desk and asked you why you had been a bad puppy. Although lida was a well composed person he was a bit frustrated after a little talk with bakugou. Oh boy did you hate him "I didn't do an-" he cut you off "BULLSHIT!" he yelled this scared the shit out of you and you tried to inch away out of your desk when he grabbed your arm roughly and stopped you in your tracks."I asked you a question Y/N " he looked you in your eyes and saw the worse thing he could even comprehend, tears. He made his puppy cry.

He had let go and tried to comfort you but you pushed him away and ran out of detention to escape the person he had become. Only making it half way down the hall 'because he was way faster' to be engulfed in a hug with huge arms."I'm sorry Y/N I just had a stress full day" you turned around to be met with your owners sad but sincere eyes."it's ok I was a lil scared though" you wiped you tears only for lida to meet your gaze and kiss you passionately, pressing your bodies together. A few seconds Into the kiss you smelled a change in lida's hormones, he got turned on. You broke the kiss to look down and see his boner push at his pants. You chuckled to his crimson red face."let's get back to class"

Once you got in to the classroom you locked both doors and started to makeout with him. He pushed away "T-this isn't right we should go home and do this the right way" he held your hand trying to convince you."lida? Don't you think I've been a good puppy for waiting Long enough"you asked seductively in his ear. He got a shiver down his spine cause of your warm voice hitting his ear and nodded."then give me my reward" you demanded going down on him. You bit your lip while undoing his pants and pulling down his boxers. His dick came out flicking your nose a bit.

"Best bone ever" you said as you slid his tool into your mouth taking a bit in your throat enough not to choke, also making sure to keep your fangs at a good distance. "Nnghh" he groaned trying his best not to thrust in your throat. You started to deepthroat it making him moan a bit turning you on. You secretly slipped a hand in you skirt trying to calm the heat down. He patted your shoulder to signal he was a bout to cum. You kept going as he tried to push you away but ended up coming in your mouth. "Guhhh!" he moaned at his release. You came off with a small 'pop' swallowing the last of your 'treat'. He then picked you up and laid you on the teachers desk and aligned his member to your hole and slid it in slowly. You whimpered ass he stretched you out, tears stinging your eyes. "Want me to pull out" he asked with worry. "No! It's ok just let me adjust" you quickly replied as he stayed there.

He started to thrust into you, building up to an inhuman speed. You scratched up his back and sunk your fangs into his shoulder while he fucked you hard gripping your hips. The classroom filled with the sounds of your moans, skin slapping together and the smell of pure sex. He forgot all about being the role model of the classroom and trying to teach his puppy right. You just felt so good to him. You forgot all about how that was even your owner, those where the last things on both of your minds as pleasure clouded it. You were at your climax as your walls clamped down around him and you came around his dick. He was about to pull out but you wrapped your legs around his waist keeping him in place. He came deep inside you making you cum again, his and your liquids overflowing out of you and running down the side of the desk."Thank you masterrr~" were your last words as you fell asleep on the desk with your crush inside of you~

Ooooh🌵

🐶xhumansonic💙