Werewolf AU🐺 bakugou x reader x kirishima💥pt.1

(Long Story, and small lime⚠️)
~••••••~

You roam the woods aimlessly, you stayed in the woods were your secret could be concealed. Your were a werewolf, it was pretty obvious because of the way you were comfortable to walk around naked and how you had a unusual appearance, transforming would only tear your clothes so you just ditched them altogether. Werewolfs were different in the human state for actual humans.

You all hand sharp fangs and claws and your eyes would change color when experiencing extreme emotion. You walked over to a near by pond and dove in.

You washed your body of all the dirt and filth. Once you were done you got out. It wasn't exactly obvious as to where you were in the woods though. You ended up coming here because people wanted to purify the villages of your kind, they did that by hunting some of you and chopping off their heads. You didn't really care about the villages decision, not like you had anybody to come back to anyways.

After a few more minutes of wondering a smell caught your attention. It was like something you never experienced. The curiosity got the best of you as you followed the sweet aroma. It lead through trees and bushs. To unveil a not so pg scene. It was of a male and a female getting it on in the woods. You could smell all the testosterone so that was what captivated you. 'WAIT!' If it attracted me from like 700 meters who else can smell that.

You turned around only to be met with an Unruly beasts eyes, a werewolf, Its crimson eyes bored into you. 'FUCK!' its paw raised up and came down in a fast slashing motion. You some what Dodged it, as it cut up your side pretty deep. You grunted as you rolled against the leaf covered floor.

'Am I gonna die here...damn I escaped that nuisance of a village only to die by my own kind.' Tears brimmed your eyes as you put a hand on your flesh wound. 'NO! FUCK THIS' you stood up weakly as the ash blond beast circled you. You hadn't eaten in a while so your healing powers were out of Commission. But you could still transform.

You started to run in the opposite direction of the beast and it was hot on you tail running after you. And boy was it fast. You had a plan though. You kept making sharp turns, It was a shaky tactic but it was working. Once you had a good 12 meter distance you kicked off a tree with great force, letting yourself fly up into the air. You converted into your beastly self mid air and dropped down onto him clawing deep into his back, scarring the fur. 'DIE,JUST,DIE!' you mentally roared.

You bit into his throat several times trying to kill him, as he clawed at your wound. Before you could land the final bite another huge beast leaped out of the bush tackling you off the blond one. Your back hit a large tree making you let out a loud whimper. You saw the one that attacked you had a red coat and was slightly bigger.

 You saw the one that attacked you had a red coat and was slightly bigger