Momo x emotional reader❤️

(Softcore⚠️)
🎼 music 👆
~••••••~

You were the quiet kid amongst the class of 1-A but you some how ended up making a connection towards one of the student's, you didn't think much of it because you and all the class went through a tough time together. Momo was a smart, and brave,a beautiful person overall. You admired her, but you wouldn't let your sexual tendency's Tate her beauty.

"Wanna come over?" momo asked a warm smile riding across her face. "S-sure" you replied barely above a whisper. She knew you didn't like to talk much cause of your personal reasons so she summed it down to a simple question .

Time skip*~

You and momo arrived at her house as you walked in the huge mansion you and her went to her bedroom to chill for a bit. She had told you she was going to gather her clothes for a shower. While she showered you laid in her bed and started to go through your phone. She came out in just a t-shirt and black underwear. You got up to greet her for some reason, Blushing madly. "Umm you look p-pretty" was all you could muster out but it seemed to make her face flush. She then sighed and said, "I didn't want to tell you this cause I knew you hated speaking and emotional contact but I-.... I like you Y/N and I want to heal that hole in your heart"

You were stunned you never suspected a thing. She then held the sides of you face bringing you to a gentle and soothing kiss. You had your heart broken once but even though you thought, No you knew this time you will keep her. You both made your way over to the bed in a heated makeout session and then she straddled you rubbing your crotches together she removed your skirt looking up at your e/c (eye color) orbs one last time before saying "I know you don't like speech so I'll take action for you." It made you feel butterflies in your stomach as she removed your uniform.

She gave sweet kisses down your now undressed torso. And stopped at your pubic bone to remove your panties."I might not be the best at this part though" she huffed. She gave your 'lips'
A kiss before starting to lick up your new juices. "Hahhh~ yaoyorozuuu~" you hummed as she was now entering 2 fingers to your dripping slit while eating you well.

She started to curl her fingers bringing and new sensation making you arch your back and dip your head in the pillow. You loved every last bit of her 'confession'. "I-I Like you t-to"you moaned out. She then went at a crazy fast pace fingering you. Just as you where about to come she stop making you groan out in frustration. She held up a finger signaling 'hol on'. She used her quirk to create a strap on the she started to put the large ebony item on.

She rubbed the large object against your slit to loob it up in your pre-cum and then she aligned it to your entrance."ready?" she asked you nodded and then she stared to pushed it in with her hips, the large dildo entered you. You could feel the bumps an ridges on it. "Ahh~mmmmhhmph~" you whimpered.

She started out with slow and study strokes but then went at a fast and pleasurable pace making your juices leak and splash into the sheets "ohhhhhh~ I'm gonna cum m-momo" you cried out she then went at a sloppy pace signaling her orgasm coming as well from the grinding and friction.

You and her both climaxed at the same time the heat, the tension and your worries of being alone forever left your mind, as she held you close at those important seconds "thank you momo.....thank you"as you went to sleep feeling loved and wanted. She kissed your forehead and cheeks slowly falling to sleep herself.❤️

Śóft🥰🥰

🏩🎆💆🏻‍♀️❣️