Bakugou x reader!💥💥

Rough Hate Sex Warning⚠️
~••••••~

You walked in the house late because you were at kirishima's place watching your favorite team play, you both made bets of 250 dollars on rather yours or his team would win. Yours ended up losing so you got mad and ate and drunk your sorrows away. You ended up taking a nap and left a bit later then expected. You weren't to happy about life when you got home plus you were a little hung over. Not a good combo to boot. You used too much strength to close the door and ended up slamming it. Bakugou walked down into the living room to see you looking rough.

You didn't even acknowledge his presence, and walked into the kitchen to get some more alcohol after throwing your bag on the couch. He followed you into the kitchen and started to interrogate you with questions while you grabbed a whole bottle of something really strong(???). "Do you even know what time it is? Where were you!?!?" He growled. You looked at him with a pissed off glared that matched his, and for you to do that to him of all people says something. You let out a irritated groan while rolling your eyes and walked past him bumping your shoulder into his on the way out.

You went to the living room with your bottle and sat on the couch, he stood in front of you and looked at you in shock. If anything he was the mean one. He snatch the bottle from your hand. "Wtf are you doing limp dick?!" you stood up and looked him in the eye, you were small but you still were about to win the fight. You kicked him in the shin and grabbed the bottle. He hissed in pain and shot a deadly glare up at you, after holding his shin. you stood your ground, you took a big swig of what was in the bottle and sat it down, he stood up and tackled you to the floor. "FUCK YOU!!" You yelled as he held your arms down.

You tried to move your arms but wasn't strong enough, so you kicked him in the stomach and flipped over so you were sitting on his lap holding his hands above his head. He grunted as he tried to move. You laughed at his weak form below you as sweat dripped from your tired body. You really won a fight against Bakugou, or so you thought. He head butted you and you retracted your hands to hold your aching forehead. "Ahhh..shit" you hissed. He picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. You hit and scratched at his back as he walked up the stairs unfazed. "Put me down you fucking dog" you screamed random insults at him until you got to your bedroom. He threw you on the bed. "since you won't tell me what's wrong and where you were, I'll fuck it out of you." He growled. You thrashed as he held your hands down but soon stopped and started laughing.

He looked at you like you were crazy, you met his eyes and said the one thing that would probably make him really hurt you. "I was at your homeboys house fucking him like you didn't exist" you laughed and expected him to pull away but he just gave a shit eating grin and tore off your shirt. He kissed you roughly and pushed his tongue in claiming yours so fast. He Grabbed the front of your (f/c) bra and tore it from you body. You gasped as he grabbed your right breast, pinching and rolling the sensitive nipple in between his fingers. He moved his other hand down into your shorts past your underwear and rubbed your wet clit under his fingers.

He then slipped two fingers inside your tight walls curling them up and fucking you with them so rough you couldn't even moan. His mouth moved from your jaw to your neck. He placed dark red and purple marks all over you neck, once he was done with your neck he moved to your collar bone, then to the valley of your breasts. Marking you up so much it should be called abuse. You felt your stomach coil as you threw your head back letting out a small whimper as you soaked the (f/c) panties under your skirt. He pulled away putting both of the fingers in your mouth, making you lick off the cum you left.

He pulled off your shorts and underwear along with his clothes, letting his thick member spring lose, he was never this hard before. Maybe this was one of his fantasy's, He flipped you over and held your hands behind your back making your face collide with the pillow. He thrusted in raw spreading you out and hitting very deep making your walls tighten. You let out a muffled scream as he started to pound your guts out, your juices splashing onto the bed sheets making a mess. He kept hitting your g-spot making your stomach tighten again. He bender over your back and bit down hard on you shoulder. You huffed out desperately as you came again. "W-wa-wait pull o-out I ca-" he cut you off with a hard slap on the ass making you whimper.

"shut your.. hah... fucking mouth unless I say you can talk slut" he grunted. You tried to use your hand to push him back because the wave of prolonged pleasure was making you go crazy. Your body went stiff as a board as you shook coming again. You could only let out small groans as you spilled over. Your orgasm finally let down a little when he pulled out and came on your back. He pulled both of your wrists back lifting your body up as he slammed hard back into your warm pussy. You let out a choked moan as he did that. You bit you lip and threw your head back as he hit deeper then before. He ran you through deep as tears drop down you chin.

"Fuaaahhhhk~" you groan feeling your next orgasm hit. The only thing holding you up was Bakugou as his hips came slamming back against your ass. His raw dick twitching deep inside you. He let out a grunt while letting you fall down onto the bed, he held you hips close as he painted you pink throbbing walls white. He pulled out and turned you to your side and lifted your leg up and put his tip back at your throbbing core, licking his lips hungrily. "And theres more where that came from smart ass". You held up the middle finger weakly and mouthed a quiet "fuck you." He chuckled "you'll learn your place very soon" he slammed back in deep starting the process again.

~••••••~

It was 7 hours past from when you got home. You laid in bed unable to move. You couldn't even move your jaw to speak as your half lidded eyes closed you were finally out like a light. Bakugou looked down at your beaten up form below him. You were covered in cum and sweat not to mention the bruises all over you, your breathing was so still as you were fucked to sleep. He collapsed next to you also covered in sweat, his thighs soaked with your fresh liquids. His breathing was rough as he pulled your body close and fell asleep. His back was scratched up and his shoulders littered in huge hickeys. He fell asleep happy knowing you wouldn't try to challenge him in bed ever again.........

he is king after all.

🤪👑💥