Dom midorya x reader💚☘️

(Dom daddy midorya, slut shaming, choking⚠️)
~••••••~

Moving into a new house was a struggle so you went out for a drink. You weren't an alcoholic but Izuku didn't like you going out drinking. He said you would get really reckless and absent minded. So you left him in the house and went out with out permission.

You got a few drinks and ran into Kacchan on the way back, it was a little late but it wasn't completely dark. You asked him to walk you home because your phone died and you couldn't call an Uber.

You told him how Izuku was a little to cautious and wouldn't let you drink so you snuck out. He understood and walked you back, when you started to lag behind he asked for your address and let you fall asleep on his back as he carried you home.

Kacchan was kind to you because you were his childhood bestie like Izu, but the difference was he liked you before deku did. He arrived at your place and knocked, when a worried Izuku opened the door he brushed pass him.

He asked were the bedroom was and Izuku mumbled a few directions before closing the door. Bakugou went up stairs and dropped you off before turning you on your side and putting the blankets over you.

He left after a minute and told Izuku to take better care of you before he did for him. Leaving the shocked broccoli boy in the room with you as he closed the door.

~•••LATER ON•••~

You woke up with the warm blankets being torn from your body. You gave out a loud groan as you turn over to see the culprit. There he was, a mad Izuku that looked like he had been betrayed by his own girlfriend.

It kinda scared you, it looked like he was about to hurt you. You moved back a bit toward the headboard and ask what was wrong.

"(Y/N)... I treat you like a queen and having to deal with your bullshit is one thing but sneaking out behind my back is some suspicious ass bullshit."

You sat up and went to hold his hand but he flinched away from your touch...it hurt like a bitch, not physical but emotionally. "I-....understand now that you don't like that... please forgive me Izu." Your plea hit death ears as his expression darkened.

Despite being a person who works out for the job of a hero Izuku was still stronger then you. He grabbed you by your throat roughly and pushed you down onto the bed with such force, you felt like there was no point in struggling against this new alter ego of his.

You never seen him this mad, it made you so scared. His other hand grabbed the collar of your shirt and tore it from your body. He took off your shorts along with your panties in one strong motion.

You whimpered as he snapped your bra, you were only left in a shredded shirt. He lifted up and crossed your legs, moving them to lean on his right shoulder as he undid the zipper on his army green shorts. He used his thumb to pull down his boxers and Trousers, letting his thick curved member flop out and smack against your soft cunt's lips.