Dabi x drugged reader😇

(Rape warning !!⚠️)? Maybe
Sorry for the slow updates
~••••••~

You ended up getting captured by the League of villains because they wanted you for the rare quirk you have. Your quirk was called persona, you had multiple quirks but only your individual personalities could control them, you had to let them take over your body to use the quirk. The voices In Your head never got quiet but you had gotten used to them. Since you were always alone you had someone to talk to. You were tied to a chair in a dim room. It looked like one of the Interrogation rooms you would see on tv. You sat quietly listening to whatever your personality's told you. They have good ideas like: let one of them take over and burn the place down...never mind to reckless.

But the thing about it is that they wouldn't give you control back until they felt like it. You sat for about five more minutes devising your plan inside your head until a guy with glowing teal blue eyes and a black trench coat walked in. He had staples on the sides of his mouth with a weird pigment on the skin that was on the lower half of his jaw, some under his eyes too. He closed the door and sat at the table facing you and introduced himself with a dull look." I'm just gonna cut to the point here. I'm dabi and I brought you here to recruit you to the league of villains." He sighed.

You rolled your eyes unamused and looked around the room as if you didn't hear him. "Look... it's you choice either you join and live here, but if not you will be killed and your story ends here aswell" he looked like he didn't even feel like doing this shit. Your plan was to piss him off so...you did just that. By yawning and closing your eyes as if you were about to go to sleep of course.

  ~••Dabi POV••~

'This dumass must have no idea that her life is in danger. Or she must not fucking care' he glared at your relaxed form in the chair. 'He said I couldn't kill her but they didn't say anything else.' Dabi got up and went around the table untying your fake sleeping body.

~••your POV••~

'This was your chance' a voiced yelled once both of your hands were out you grabbed the collar of his jacket and slammed him down into the table breaking it into splinters. He groaned in agony resisting to burn you to a crisp. You straddled him and gripped his throat trying to choke him into unconsciousness. You felt a sting in your right thigh as he stabbed you with a needle injecting in a clear liquid. You jumped away holding your leg because of the slight pain. "They had gave me a sedative to calm you down if you went ape shit. "Also because I can't kill you" he growled getting up while rubbing his sore throat. Your muscles started to relax and you body went weaker and weaker, but you weren't tired more like it made you submit.

He walked up to you as your knees gave way. You kept trying to get up but it was like sleep paralysis but with weak movements. You finally gave up but soon felt a heat form between your legs like nothing before. "The thing about this sedative it's made for disobedient little females like you" he said picking up your limp body and walking out of the dim room to another. With a bed, and a dresser on the other side of it. He dropped you onto the bed so that you were on your stomach. The waves of heat hit worse and worse after a few more seconds. You laid there breathing heavy trying not to cry from the heat that was burning you up inside.

It was like fire but it didn't hurt. You let out small moans as your core throbbed. He looked at your troubled form, it turned him on to hear those needy sounds escape you and that lewd face you were making but he still had a job to do. "You know. This would be your room if you didn't act like an ass you could fill it up with all your stuff from your other home if you joined. So I asked one last time. Will you joi-" you cut him off."YES YES PLEASE JUST HELP ME!!!" He looked at you in smirked. "With?" You opened your eyes to look over at him with a pleading gaze. He knew what you wanted but he wanted you to ask for it. You hesitated but then replied.

"Just take off my shirt and pants I feel like I'm burning to death." He sighed but then came over and removed almost all your clothing leaving you in your bra and underwear. You turned onto your back with all your strength and start breathing out heavily while squeezing your eyes closed. He looked at your body as your cheeks flushed and you panted and moaned. He looked from your chest down to your stomach and then at your (f/c) panties and looked at the huge wet stain there. His member bulged through his pants as he kneeled down in front of your hot core placing a cool finger on it.

You moaned at the feeling, you felt so sensitive and needy. Your mind clouded with lust and you loved it, you loved that you couldn't hear the voices anymore, you also loved that feeling of satisfaction it gave you. You bucked your hips at his touch. He started to rub your clit through your soaked underwear but then stopped to slide them off, he licked His fingers as they were covered in your juices. He then continued to touch you, rubbing your sensitive bud then putting in two digits in making you hum in bliss, after some progress he had you on the brink of cumming from his fingers curling and spreading you out. He pulled them out just before you could cum making you let out a frustrated groan.

"Nah I think I'll make you wait like you made me wait for and answer." You looked down at him and mouthed as small please. "Say it louder." he teased. "Please Dabi!" you cried. "a little louder cause that table really hurt" he teased again. You looked down at his lap and said "I'm not the only one in need" you smirked placing your foot of the bulging tent in his pants. He growled and pulled his member out placing the tip in between your soaked pussy lips and rubbing it on your clit. Making you squirm and moan, but he used his other hand to hold you still." I'll make sure you remember your first day as a villain real well" he then pushed in fill you to the brim.

You threw your head back and moaned out. He started to drill into you pressing on your walls as he went deeper. He groaned at how tight you were and kept going picking up the pace, fucking you harder and harder. He then turned you over and slammed back into you again. You were a screaming mess, while he was spanking your ass hard a few times seeing the red marks appear on it. After that he grabbed both of your arms pulling them behind your back, lifting you up with his one large hand and then used his other to rub your clit as he fucked your tight little cunt.

You couldnt handle all the pressure and screamed out cumming all over his huge dick. He grinded into you a few more times before pulling out and cumming on your back letting your body drop onto the bed. You passed out shortly after. "When she wakes up with or without the drug in effect were definitely going again"

👌🏾
•••
No comment