Shinso x reader💟💜

(Drunk reader, extreme teasing⚠️)
~••••••~

You were having a small get together with some of your class mates from 1-B. You were pretty popular throughout UA but you wanted to keep your circle small. So it was just a few people, Shinso, tetsutetsu and a few others. You bought a big bottle of alcohol cause you wanted to do shots tonight. Everybody got there and you all played games for a while and started taking shots. You weren't necessarily a light weight but you could only take so many more shots till you couldn't function correctly. You and tetsutetsu kept going back in forth till he literally couldn't take another sip and passed out. Everybody else was already done and drunk so they left before it got too dark. Shinso was passed out and you were to bored to keep drinking by yourself.

You crawled over to him and tried to shake him awake. "Come on, get up I'm bored." But were you really just bored though? You looked down at his crotch getting an idea. You dug your hand into his sweatpants to fish out his member. You grabbed it and pulled it out to get a better look, you gazed up at him to see if he would be awake but he was still sleep. "Good." you chuckled. He was soft so this was gonna be a bit of a challenge. You Gave his member a few soft licks and saw it started to get hard as he groaned In his sleep, you sheepishly smiled as you took the whole thing into your mouth straining your jaw due to his size.

He rolled his neck waking up because of the slurping sounds. He looked down at the arousing sight. His grunts were heard as he tapped your shoulder, "what are you-" you pulled up with a small 'pop' and smiled at him. "Can you fuck me?" You weren't even thinking anymore. His face got beet red as he watched you pull off your shirt and pants. "Wah?, wait Y/-" you were about to unhook your bra when he grabbed your hands. "Wait." He stated waiting for your response. "Ok" you complied but still fell under his mind control.

"Go lay down." he directed you, as you laid on the bed spread out comfortably with a pillow behind your head. He got on top of you and looked down at your body, trying to sober up. "I don't think this is the best idea because your drunk but you touched me first so its fair game. Also the foreplay roles were reversed." he said pulling down your panties. Your slick juices soaked them, you didn't know if it was all the liquor but you were sensitive as hell. He told you to spread your legs, and you did So, exposing your soaked flower.

He had a greedy look on his face that scared you, like a lion closing in on its pray. He dove in between your legs and immediately licked up anything that leaked out. His brutal tongue making your mind go blank. Small moans and groans escaped your mouth as your jaw was clenched shut. Your body was racking as your muscles wouldn't move.

You wanted to buck your hips and grab his hair. But he wouldn't let you," let's make this a little more fascinating. Get on your hands and knees and don't make a sound or cum till I say you can." Your body did as told even though you knew this was gonna be hell on earth for you. He went back to eating you out but from behind.

You could see that his dick was aching from between your legs. Your stomach tightened as you were dying to moan, you felt like your about to pass out due to all the build up, your body was aching as it was holding back the climax. His tongue roughly abusing your clit and labia. Sending chills through you, as the waves of pleasure drowned you. Your arms shook as you were about to fall over. With one word your world came crashing down.

"Cum." your juices spilled out onto the sheets dripping down his chin as the huge dam bursted. His spell disappeared and you collapsed to the bed lifeless. "I Don't.....hahh..... think that's...healthy." He chuckled at your overwhelmed form. You felt your climax come to a slow as your body stopped shaking. You felt something dull but hard rub and lubricate itself in your still sensitive pussy. On instinct your ass grinded back letting his tip slip in a bit.

He pulled back and held your ass still making you whine. He held his shaft, soaking it in you slippery juices, his tip gently grazing your soft bud making you cry out. "Just fuck me already." You groaned in irritation. He gazed down at you and stopped moving just to make you mad. "Beg." He demanded. You didn't respond but just looked between your legs to see his member at your entrance. You smirked deviously and slam back onto him making him flinch at your tightness. He tried to move back but you sat up, so you were now sitting on his lap.

His tip hit your G-spot making you go wild, your hot sex was throbbing with desperation as his dick twiched inside of you. Your walls clamped down on him as you came again. "Fucaaak yess~" your back arched as your butt pressed against his hips. Your orgasm came down so you started to bounce, feeling his dick hit deeper then before.

His hands gripped your ass while he let out heavy breaths and sharp groans feeling you milk him to death. "Your... haaa fuck.... so tight." you grinded back into him rolling your hips as you played with your clit. "It f-feels so goood~" you sat still as your legs gave out again. He took action as started to pound up into you hitting deep. "Hmmmmm~" You moaned feeling the knot in your stomach form again.

"I'm gonna..." he groaned as his hip slowed down. You were sucking him in at this point. His rough thrusts came to a stop as he fully clothed himself inside you. He let out a deep groan as he hunched over your arched back, digging his nails into your hips, his eyes were squeezed shut as he shuttered, feeling his own orgasm peek. Your body trembled and went stiff for a few seconds as you came.

You collapsed onto the pillow shortly after your walls squeezed out the rest of his cream. He huffed heaving over you, "I didn't know we would be this sexually compatible...haah." he breathed as his sweat dripped from his body. He laid down next to you and hugged your limp body close. "I want another round when you get up, we're not done yet little miss disobedient" you were already asleep, not noticing the deadly threat.

To bad Tetsutetsu didn't leave but at least he didn't see anything when he woke up......To scared to turn over.

Writer's block probably ruined it but I did my best.
🥺👉👈

Requested by rosewolfdust  on Wattpad.