Aizawa x drunk reader🥃

(Kinky Aizawa daddy sex⚠️)
~••••••~

Your coworker had to bring you home because you over did it while drinking. You were just so stressed out lately, you took on more shifts because staying home wouldn't cut it, Aizawa wouldn't touch you. So instead of staying home you tried to keep occupied but ended up overdoing it when you and the company went out to drink. Bottle after bottle became a small piece to the solution, at least it seemed like it. Once you got to the house the lights were off so you tried to make it to the bed room quietly.

You couldn't see so you went to turn on at least one light. You turned on the living room light and was met face to face with a pissed Aizawa. "Hiii.."you nervously chuckled. "Do you even know what time it is?" He growled. " Aww come on I wa-hic was just at a meeting" you hiccuped "What type of meeting goes on till 3am and leave you drunk." "Ok so I went out to drink after piss off" you went to walk off but your wrists got held above your head by his scarf binds."Nah, This is like the 6th time and your not an alcoholic what's wrong I'm here so you can talk to me" you scowled at him." What do you expect me to say. fuck me!?, I need dick! No wait you want me to rape you?" you kept in recommending ideas till he started to pull you upstairs at a very fast pace.

"Wait what the-" you stumbled into the bed room. He pushed you onto the bed and kissed you roughly. Dear god you wanted this bad. He bit you lip for entrance but you rejected him you then gasped when he ripped your dress open full force. He rushed his tongue in exploring your cavern. He then removed his shirt and ripped off your underwear. He opened your legs wider by holding them open with his bindings around your thighs, just in case you closed them. He then went in between them kissing up your body to your bra and removed that correctly because he knew you liked that one. He sucked and bit on your nipples making them tender and sensitive. "S-shit you f-finally makin a move h-huh?" You stuttered out of hidden moans.

He looked up at you and moved his hand down to your panties to your warm core, brushing past your clit making you flinch. He then put two fingers inside of you and slowly curled them. Then he speeded up and was going at a crazy pace. Your walls clamped down on him as he made your juices splash and your body shake at the feeling. You were weak, it had been so long and you were about to cum so early. He used his thumb to roughly rub your clit adding more pleasure."awww~fuahhkk I'm gonna cum" that only made him go faster and harder you ended up squirting on his hand soiling the sheets. He licked your juices off his hand."must be the liquor making you this sensitive huh?" "Your just good at this" you huffed.

He flipped you over after releasing the bindings off your legs and arms. He slammed into you making loud wet noises and slaps. He was being rough from the start now this, you were about to cum again. He snatched your arms from beneath you and held them behind you as he continued to give your guts a hard pounding. After a few more strokes he switched positions while quickly tying your wrists behind your back as he held your body against his chest while he choked you from behind and held up your leg. It was a lot for sure "you wanted this all along when you could have just asked babygirl". "Dad-dahhh~" You couldn't even respond correctly you were just moaning so loud. He then moved his hand from choking you to rubbing your clit roughly.

You couldn't hold back anymore and started screaming. He was too big to be rough, it was hardcore, you came again but he wasn't done. He laid you down sideways and slid in again and kept pounding while you were still coming, he put your leg on his shoulder and leaned down to kiss you again you didn't even have the energy to kiss back. You knew you were gonna be sore the next morning for sure. His grunts got louder as he was now coming close. "I was holding back but you just don't know when to stop huh?" he came in side you filling your tight cunt to the brim with his seed. It was finally over you thought ready to fall asleep.

" Now for round two" "WHAT!!?!" You screeched. "You wanted dick right!" He asked slickly. "Yes but not like this I'm tired and I can't go on". "Too bad" he turned you on to your back and stuffed himself inside making your eyes water and your back arch "too deeppahhh~" he smirked and started to grind slowly stimulating your clit and also hitting your g-spot. Your nerves were out of control you were gonna orgasm sooner or later. The way he did it slow made you shake and groan. You were tired but this was torture. You grinded your hips against his only for him to stop you and give your ass a hard slap. "Nope I'm in control" he stated firmly.

He started slow strokes again and massaged your clit as well, 'he loved to over stimulate you huh?' Your walls squeezed him tight as you wrapped your legs around his back making him slower. He grunts and thrusts rough."shit-s-so tight" he grunted, you smirked at him. He gave a fast speed coming to the end making you both cum. You were still sensitive so you just orgasmed hard drooling and quivering all over. He turned you over to untie your hands and laid back holding you with him, once you were about to fall asleep he whispered in your ear. "Round three starts at 7am babygirl" "yes daddy" you whimpered unable to object.

😏I'll be back❤️

After a week🌚

1047 words 😆😆 thanks 4 100 reads ima cry 😢