Sero x reader🖤

(Sleepy reader!!⚠️)
~••••••~

You ended up begging your sweet and funny boyfriend to spoon you while you fell asleep tonight, he was a bit reluctant but still did it anyway. You fell asleep right away but he was up for at least an hour scrolling on Instagram before he dozed off.

You were being cuddled by your boyfriend as it was 3:13am. You were sound asleep but sero woke up with a throbbing erection from spooning you to close.

He thought backing up with make it better but you only made it worse by moving in your sleep because of the missing heat. He let out a light groan as he felt your plump ass press against his clothed and pulsing member.

His hips twitching and flicking as he begged for friction. Pre-cum made a small stain on the cloth of his shorts as he did that. You slept in your underwear so there was a bit of skin like contact as his tip slipped from the waistband of his shorts.

He thought it would be pretty stupid to get off to his girlfriends ass because of the fact the you both were sexually active already. He knew he was a bit of a horndog but you were still with him, so he thought it was fine. He sat up and gently shook your shoulders, "babe I got a problem...babe wake up..." you shrugged him off and tried to go back to sleep.

Just as he was about to go handle it himself you let out a quiet and annoyed 'what..' because you couldn't get back to sleep. "I got some wood that needs chopping..... not literally but still I don't want to get off by myself if I have you."

His raspy voice filled your ears as your were about to dose off again. You turned over groggily to face his chest and looked down at his bulge as his reddish tip stuck out of his waistband, it was throbbing against the soft fabric, you put your small finger on to his pulsing head, rubbing the pre-cum around the sensitive tip.

He let out a small grunt, as your hand slipped into his shorts. Your palm pressed along his veiny and needy shaft. The angle was a but uncomfortable for you so you straddled him and went down.

Your smooth and soft lips pressed onto him making him buck up into your mouth. You gave him a lustful look with your darkened (e/c) eyes before devouring him. It felt like a wet dream as your gag reflex wasn't active. His meaty dick was milked by your tight throat as you slurp and suckled on his rod. He let out quiet moans as he threw his head back.

He felt as if his life force was being drained because of his senses being thrown of balance. From your tongue tracing his veins to your throat tightly squeezing his him in. His hand gripped your head his he pulled you down fully. Your eyes watered as your nose was tickled by his lightly shaved pubes.

Your cheeks puffed up as you tried to breathe. He grinded into your esophagus, and used your throat as his cum hole. He orgasmed into your throat so far back that u didn't even need to swallow. He sat still for a few more seconds before releasing you.

Your body shot up and you gasped for air, you coughed and hacked for oxygen. He looked at your lewd sight, from your breast rising and falling from your heavy breaths to your soaked panties, that were revealed to him as you fell back on the bed.

He instinctively dominated you and toke over as he pushed you down and pulled your lower body to his face. He removed your panties and ran his tongue across your soft flower, his wet muscle collecting your slick juices.

You felt your core throb from the feeling of his taste buds. You threw your head back and let him enjoy his meal. It wasn't long after until you felt your legs start to shake and your stomach heat up.

Your mind went blank as your lust took over, you shuttered and moaned as you ran your small hand through his dark locks. "I'm gonna c-cummm... sero move-" you felt His thumb press down on your sensitive button as you tried to warn him. You let your orgasm shake through you, sero was more ready then you.

Your eyes rolled back as you bit your lip, you came to the sound of him swolling large amounts of your fresh liquids and your soft pleas filled the room. You let out heavy breaths as he finished drinking his left overs.

You looked down at him as he sat up and licked his lips in a seductive way, his gaze never left you as he held his throbbing shaft and smacked it against your still sensitive slit making you flinch from overstimulation. "Be a good girl and take all of me~" you nodded, As the light of the moon from your window seal shown off the side of your heaving body's.

He slipped inside you with ease. Your core swallowed him half way before it started to stretch. You whimpered as he kept going, he slowed down but didn't stop as he looked up at you to seek for any regret.

You smirked at him before flipping over and taking him in fully, your back arched as you threw your head back. Your cilt pressing into his pubic bone as you moaned out. He grunted and put his hand on your hips, his Callused fingers caressing your plump ass.

His dark grin shined up at you as he started to move his hips. Your hands pressed against his chest as you took him to your belly button. "You ahh~ fill me u-up so well~" you felt his dick grow in size because of your statement.     "I gah- know." you indulged in the feeling of his meaty rod rearranging your intestines for a few moments before you bottomed out and came on him.

Your body twiched and tensed in pleasure but he wasn't done. As you tried to get up off him because of the intense feeling of overstimulation. He grabbed you roughly and flipped you over so your were on your stomach as his hips pressed promptly against your ass.

"I didn't give you permission. Bad girl."

You felt his hot breath on your ear as your core squeezed down on him. He chuckled darkly before you heard the familiar sound of tape being used making your eyes widen.

You went to turn around, but before you could tape was put over your eyes mouth and arms.

"I'll make sure you regret pleasing me." From just that statement you could hear his smirk.

Got horny🌝mmm.. can you believe from my last update I've just started listening to yagami yato💕 also sorry for being a lazy bitch I had school and I just started working it's a lot ya know?

but I'll try and put in more effort. No promises. Thanks for 100 followers 😐❤️🤡

Paragraphs ugh..🤢🤮
Pt.2 tho?