Chapter 14: The Foiled Hijinx

Donnie called everyone to the main room of the Lair. He got Casey and Vincent on the phone as well.

"What is it, Donnie?" Vincent asked. Donnie huffed.

"You guys are transferring Stockman upstate?"

"Yes, tonight in an hour at 11," Vincent responded. "Is there a problem?"

"Do it now," Donnie stated. Delilah looked at him, shocked.

"Donnie-"

"There was communication between a Foot soldier and him, and they're going to try to do what they did with Shredder." Donnie forwarded the information to the NYPD.

"They're going to try to break him out," Raph stated.

"Exactly," Donnie confirmed. "Either do it right now or wait a month or so," Donnie explained to Vincent. "Whatever you do, don't do it at 11."

♦️♦️♦️

"Jones, get into the driver seat," Vincent stated.

"Yes, Ma'am. Want me to get the prisoner in the truck?" Casey asked.

"No, I'll do it myself. Want to keep a close eye on him." Vincent glared at Stockman as she led him into the back of the truck. He was shackled in all ways possible and was looking confused.

"Chief, weren't we supposed to leave at 11?" Stockman asked.

"Change of plans," Vincent smirked. She closed the doors.

"Alright, turtles, the prisoner is in the truck and we're ready to head out. Are you guys nearby?" Casey asked over the walkie as Vincent got into the passenger seat.

"We're about to pull up. Head out and we'll be right behind you," Delilah responded.

"A-okay!" Casey checked everything once more and pulled out of the station. Just as Delilah said, the Tartaruga Brothers' truck was right behind them.

♦️♦️♦️

"Who would be communicating with Stockman?" Delilah asked, leaning back. She was sitting in the passenger seat next to Donnie. Raph, Dill, and Mikey were in the back.

"I have no idea. I know Karai is dead and Shredder got taken by the Kraang. I don't know who the next-in-command would be," Donnie responded. They all sat in silence.

"Wait, didn't you guys mention a Bebop and Rocksteady when talking with Casey?" Delilah questioned. They all nodded.

"Yeah, but they're too stupid to find a way to break him out of prison," Raph stated.

"But what if... He was telling them how to do it?" Delilah added. She took the walkie off of the dash and searched through channels.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Donnie asked, unsure of where to focus- Delilah or the road.

"I'm looking to see if Stockman is using a radio signal to communicate with Bebop, Rocksteady, and any other Foot Clan members," she explained.

"Smart," Donnie responded. After a few moments, she found the station.

"There, station 17," she confirmed. They heard Stockman whispering to whoever was on the other side of the line.