34

Copyright MonMoncheese
All Rights Reserved
34 Published 04.02.2020

•••

James|Roseanne

•••••

JAMES

10:36 a.m.

You fell asleep on me.

10:39 a.m.

Stranger! I'm sorryyyy! 😔😔

I was trying to stay awake for you, but I couldn't.

You're not upset, are you?

10:41 a.m.

I'm not upset, princess. 

It's fine.

I found it cute.

"Texting that girl of yours?" I turn to my side to look at Nathan as he grins.

"She's not my girl," I shake my head. "We're just friends."

"Right! Just make sure to invite me to the wedding." He winks before returning his attention to the textbook in front of him. "Preferably the first or second row."

With a chuckle, I place the phone inside the pocket of my trousers and get back to my assignment. 

•••

"Adriiii, mate, pay attention to me! I'm telling you about this hot girl who asked me out and you're too busy looking at your phone. What are you even doing? Let me see." The phone is soon snatched out of my hands without any other warning.

I look to my side, to see Alec frowning at the phone before his eyes widened and a knowing smile spreads on his lips.

He knows something.

"So you're texting Princess?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

Guilty as charged.

Nodding my head, he grins.

"Wait, that's why you are ignoring me?" He fake gasps dramatically and I roll my eyes at his theatrics. 

With a bored look on my face, my eyes dart around the table to the guys who have gazes fixed on us.

"Eat your food, Alexander." I pat him on the back but he only glares at me.

We were all currently on our lunch period. And the lads and I were sitting at a table, eating our food. 

Well, at least the rest were eating their food. 

Alec had made it his ultimate goal to annoy the hell out of me. 

While my goal was to simply shove the food inside his mouth and shut him up for a few minutes.

But the rest seemed to be enjoying my misery.  

"You're ignoring me, Adrianno! I feel betrayed." He sniffs and I have a sudden urge to smack him across his head.