00:02 || eyes

Edited

           Eyes. You hated your eye color, called it a dirty brown. Wished for the deep blue of an ocean, where admirer's hearts would drown. And It pained me to realize, you'd never see it as I do. The way your eyes hint at a story, that I want to read right through. They hold speaks of stolen sunlight, that you'd miss with just one glance. And a depth of raw emotion, that can freeze you in a trance. They're a fix of melted chocolate when I'm craving something sweet. But hold a gaze that's so unwavering, that I find it hard to meet. I fell right down the rabbit hole when I looked into your eyes. The brown of earth unfettered beauty, that I yearn to memorize. When I was tired of not belonging, they made me feel like I've been found. {e.h}

-♛𝕠𝕒𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖♛

-♛𝕠𝕒𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖♛

"Why are people so damn rude." I snap quietly as I stand in between my brother and Reed. I watched as people stared at us. I tilted my chin up and walked to the garage.

I spotted my jeep immediately. I squealed with excitement, running to it. "Are you riding with me or taking your car?" I ask my brother to get in the driver's seat.

"I'll drive, I have business after.." He says looking down. Why would he have business my dad hadn't said anything about my brother doing anything for him. I stare at him confused. I was always left out of stuff like this. I always heard my dad and brother talking late at night. More like arguing.

I sigh shutting the door. I watched both of them walk to his car as I drive away to the restaurant.

It was a 5-star restaurant owned by a family friend of my mom's. I smile as I pull up to the place. Parking quickly before I walk in, walking up to the seating person.

"Table for quattro" I smile tightly looking at the old Italian woman that was looking down. I waited until she realized it was me.

"si si, vieni da questa parte" She quickly says. Looking up with a gasp, she smiles. "Ah, mia bellezza!" She claps happily. "quando sei arrivato qui?" She asks grabbing my hands. I laugh softly at her, telling her earlier today. I grew up with her cooking for my family but she wanted to start her restaurant. Of course, my family helped her and let her go. She smiles at the door causing me to turn seeing my brother and Reed.
{t- yes yes, come this way}{ah my beauty}{when you got here}

"Amadea!" My brother shouts seeing her tiny body next to mine. He runs over hugging her making me laugh. She takes us to the table for 4, I sit down.

Looking at the menu that's in Italian. I turn to my brother asking what he's getting. "Pasta." He smiles. "Reed what about you?" He asks causing me to turn to look at Reed.

"Um it's in Italian, I speak French." He sighs frustrated. He looks up past me and my brother. I heard the chair next to me get pulled back.

A boy that looked just like Reed but had light gray eyes not dark. He looked older and taller. Also more mature, he also looked like every guy you dreamed about. Looking back down at my lap not wanting to be weird. "Roland, you know Milo and this is his little sister Oakley." He says as Roland nods at my brother and gives me a small smirk.

"Just get the pasta like Milo," I say to Reed. He smiles at me and nods. The table is silent for a moment until my brother and Reed start talking about random guy's stuff. We had water at the table when we got there, so I just sit there awkwardly sipping my drink. "Do you go to Reed's school?" I ask Roland nicely making conversation.

"Yes, We are both seniors." He smiles softly. I nod. They don't look like twins but that happens sometimes. I look back and forth slowly comparing them. "We have different mothers, he just turned 18. I turned 18 a couple of months ago." He clarified seeing as I was confused.

"Whatever." Reed scoffs annoyed. Roland and Milo laugh loudly both of their laughs powerful. I sigh as a pretty waiter comes over. I notice how she blushes under the looks of all the boys, I smirk softly.

"Hi, I'm Molly your waiter for tonight." She says hesitantly. "What can I get you guys?" She says with a flirty look, touching my brother's shoulder sexually.

"Pasta please." My brother says with a wink. I roll my eyes softly as Reed orders the same. Roland orders a steak or something.

"Salad," I mumble not looking up from the menu. "Please, also get your hands off my brother, please. Before I throw up ya?" I snap giving her a look. She blushes harshly removing her hand fast causing my brother to roll his eyes. She walks away fast.

"Cock blocker." He sighs as I giggle softly and Reed laughs.

"What business do you have brother," I say deciding to question. His face grows guilty. I also notice Roland and Reed's face grow awkward as they share each other a glance.

"Nostro padre mi ha mandato cose da ritirare." He mumbles not meeting my eye. "Perché non posso venire allora?" I question.
{t-Our father sent me things to pick up}
{Why can't I come then}

He sighs as he mumbles fine you can. I clap my hands together happily. "We are just going to their house as our father has business with theirs." He says making me look at them. I mumble a quick ok as the food comes.

We sit in comfortable silence. After we eat we paid and walked back to the car after I said goodbye to Amadea. "Reed, you want to ride with Oakley to show her the way?" My brother asked awkwardly. Reed smirks softly.

"Ya, I'll show her." He says as he grabs my waist practically dragging me to my car. I could feel his hand slightly above my ass and I watch as he pulled me along. His jaw tightened softly as he thinks to himself. "It's not good to stare love." He smiles turning to me with a wink.

"We do a lot of things that aren't good for us, but we do them right." I snap back. He rolls his eyes as we make it to my car. He grabs my keys from my hands and gets into the driver's seat. "No no no," I mumble not letting him drive.

"I know the way to my house right?" He says, his voice sound aggravated. I sigh not want to make him mad, as I get into the passenger seat. I watch as he turns on the car driving out of the place. The busy streets started turning into green trees.

"Is this your father's home?" I ask trying to make conversation. His jaw tightened once more as I noticed his grip on the steering wheel did too.

"Yes." He whispers. I nod slowly. "Me and my brothers grew up here. We still come here when there's nothing to do." He smiles slightly. "We are all very close."

"That's nice," I say with a tight smile. My family was rarely ever together. I was home often but my brother was always an active kid. He played many sports and had many friends.

My dad was also very busy as his work was always his main priority and my mom, well she was mainly just in the kitchen. She cooked a lot until she went to the hospital. She wasn't there for a while, maybe a week before she passed. I couldn't see her.

I shake away the thoughts as I watched us pull up to a big house. It looks about the size of mine just more modern. I follow Reed as he gets out of the car. I notice many cars in the driveway. This will be interesting...

-♛

We walked into the house and immediately I heard loud laughter coming from a room. Reed grips my forearm pulling me gently to a room.

We walk into what seems to be a living room. I look around the room to find 2 boys, one that looked around my age and a younger one. Also, an older couple who still had young faces. I figured these were Reed's brothers and Parents.

"Guys this is Oakley." Reed introduced. I heard my brother and Roland come into the room as everyone's heads turned to us.

"Hi" I whispered. They all looked similar I felt overwhelmed at how much family was here. I look to my brother as he whispered something to Roland causing him to grab Reed gently pulling him out of the room leaving me with his family. Alone. How fun.

-♛

hope you enjoy part 2!!
comment, please
-s