00:26 || family reunion

If the feeling is mutual, the effort will be equal.

-♛𝕠𝕒𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖♛

           "He's not getting any better." I heard her say as I stood outside his door. Ms.Ronan had just walked out into the hallway with her head low. I bite my lip softly as I give a small nod. "Are you going in to see him?" She asks placing a hand on my shoulder giving it a small squeeze.

I quickly shake my head. "I..I can't." She nods.

"It's ok," She says softly leaking our arms together pulling me along down the hall and away from his room. "Do you have plans right now?"

"No," I frown thinking about the call I had with the Calogero brothers last week. Milo had found there information and I called as soon as possible. They had agreed to come with our mother joining them. "But I have some work later, two men and um my mother will be here late tonight and I want to offer them a room in this house so they are near? If that's ok with you of course." Her eyes widen in surprises.

"Your mother is alive?!" I watched as tears hit her eyes making me nod slowly. "And of course, this house belongs to the North! What is mine is yours. Remember that." She says giving me a smile.

"Thank you." I say as we walk into the kitchen.

"I will tell the maids to set three guest bedrooms." She mumbles to herself as she runs out of the kitchen quickly. She seemed so happy to hear about my mother. I laugh softly as I start to think.

I have been running the North for the past week and it's been making me tired. I talked with Elijah and him and his men are doing better and he told me he hasn't heard anything from the South. Then I talked to Oliver and he said that when he came and got me from the South, they didn't have enough time to kill any of them but they did take Paxton. According to Oliver he isn't talking. They also haven't heard anything from The South and neither have I so it's making me worried.

I was brought back to reality when Ms. Ronan walked back in. "I'm going to make a big feast for you and your guest!" She says cheerfully.

"Oh you don't-"

"Yes! Yes!" She says pulling out lots of food. "I'll make Coq Au Vin. Very simple." She says mumbling to herself. I frown not knowing what that is but I nod anyway. She starts cooking as I stand there thinking and helping her with things when she asks. "You look stressed. Everything ok?" I hear her ask.

"Just haven't seen my mom in forever, she faked her death and didn't feel the need to contact either me or my brother. I just don't know if I hate her for that or just miss her."

"Follow your heart, you know i've used to be her friend. It's was hard to hear that she was alive yet i'm happy she is." She says making me think more. "Now it's getting late, go get changed and i'll set the table."