00:24 || new beginning

You can't give up on love so quickly. You can't just dismiss everyone you meet. You're always gonna lose that way. You're always going to miss out on something. On someone. You can't live your life like this. Not everyone is going to hurt you the way they did. Not everyone is a fucking asshole. You can't shun everyone because of their mistake. Because of their carelessness. I'm telling you. Not all of them are the same. Some actually mean what they say. It's just you don't give them enough time to prove it. You don't give them a chance to prove you wrong. To love you the way you want to be loved.

 To love you the way you want to be loved

-♛𝕠𝕒𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖♛

           I stared at myself in the large mirror. I had put on the dress scared of what he'll do to me or anyone else if I don't obey. I sigh running a comb that was near me threw my hair to get ride of the knots in my hair. The dress hugged my body loosely, making me feel nervous. It was to exposing for my liking and made me uncomfortable. My eyes wander to the small bags under my eyes.

I had barely slept last night, I think I passed out a couple of times but I never slept. How could I...

With a loud groan I move out of the bathroom to see Mavis standing there. She had on a green tight dress with black heels. I watched as she placed some nude tall heels on the bed. I glared at her as she sends me a smile. "You look beautiful in the dress." She gushed making me fold my arms. With a sigh she grips my hand pulling me back into the bathroom. "I'm going to do your makeup." She whispers opening a draw under the sink. There was tons of makeup and she got right to work even with me not cooperate. After a couple minutes she backs away with a smile. "Ok put your heels on ya? We have to be down soon."

I roll my eyes turning to look at myself. She had covered my eye bags and gave me some plain eyeshadow. Following her back into the bedroom I slip on the heels, already feeling my ankles hurting.

She opens the door pulling me by the wrist through the house. I stumbled behind her not like how tall my heels were. We walk into a large dinning room with the table set. Paxton and Ryan both sat down next to each other at the table. Ryan was in a full tux and Paxton had on a white shirt and dress pants. I send a small glare to Paxton, which he returns with a smirk.

"Glad you could join us." I heard Ryan say as Mavis walks over to him giving him a quick kiss and sitting next to him. My eyes widen slightly at the two.

I felt a hand wrap around my waist making me let out a small yelp and move away from them. His deep chuckle made me turn to him, Lazaro. I bit my cheek so I wouldn't say anything I would regret. "I new that dress would make your ass look great." He says into my ear making me feel sick.

"la tua mente funziona in modi che non voglio mai sapere." I spit out at him turning back to the table. Winter had joined us now, this time in a tight blue dress that made her hair stand out.
{t-your mind works in ways I never want to know}