00:04 || secrets

Edited

When you chose to love someone who is damaged, you take on the weight of their past, their pain, their guilt. You must be strong, you must be patient. You can stop the bleeding and help them scar over but they will always, always be a little broken. If you can handle that, If you can accept the dents and the cracks, if you can get them to trust you, you will never find a better ally than one who is damaged. Above all else, they know how to survive.

-♛𝕠𝕒𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖♛

-♛𝕠𝕒𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖♛

I loud crash caused me to jump up from my sleep. I rubbed my eyes slowly walking out of my room following the sound of the crash. Walking into the kitchen the sight scared me. Ryder was on top of Reed with a knife in his hand pressed against his neck. I bit my lip to hold in a scream. They both turned to me I awkwardly stood under there as Reed kicks Ryder off taking the knife and putting it away. "Sorry.." Reed whispers with a smile. "Did we wake you? It is 12." He asks. I nod with a small groan.

I chose to ignore what I just saw.

"I slept until 12?" I sigh sitting at the table as Reed sits down next to me as Ryder grabs food. The front door opens causing all of us to turn our heads to look at the entrance. A blonde girl who looks oddly like Hannah walked in. Her green eyes deadly stared at everything in her path. She was dressed in a tight pink dress that was barely covering her ass and her boobs were practically spilling out of it. She had a small clutch in her hand that matched her dress. Her eyes landed on me causing her to frown harshly. She turns to Ryder and Reed fast.

"Another whore I see, she better be one of yours and not his. Why is the prostitute still here? It shouldn't be eating your food." She snaps like I'm not sitting right there, her voice high and winy. Ryder scoffs rolling his eyes. I cross my arms gently as Reed burst out laughing.  I bite my lip harshly so I don't snap. I send her a harsh glare. "She's obviously his type!" She yells jumping to conclusions. Who's type? " Where is Roland? I have business with him." She asks walking into the room fully.

"Could you not? I'm not a damn prostitute" I snap my voice coming out harsh. Her head snaps in my direction as she walks over to me. I stand up to face her properly. She was a good 5"7 so she towered over me. I wasn't threatened she probably couldn't hurt a fly. Boy was I wrong as she gripped my neck harshly causing me to not breathe. I gasped for air as both the boy's eyes go wide. I grip the arm she had on my neck roughly pulling it off my neck as I snap it harshly in the wrong direction causing her to scream out in pain.

I then punch her in the face.

Hard.

Self difference lessons really do help. I watch as she falls to the ground holding her noise, crossing my arms. My neck winced in pain, I sigh knowing there will be bruising.

"Bitch." She snapped getting up charging at me but Ryder grips her arm stopping her.

"Where did you learn to do that.." Reed ask coming to my side tilting my chin up to see my neck.