00:18 || forget

Something inside is hurting you, that's why you need cigarettes or whiskey, or music turned up so loud you can't think.

-♛𝕠𝕒𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪♛

           "Oakley, are you sure this is safe. What if something happens. You also just got shot!" Hannah mumbles as I do her makeup. We sat in my bathroom, my makeup already done and both our hairs straightened.

"I'm fine, I'll wear a black dress just in case I bleed." I sigh. "Nothing will happen, it's a high school party."

She glares at me as I finish up. Walking to my closet and I start looking at the dresses. I picked out a tight black dress that had a heart-shaped neckline, that ended right below my ass. And for Hannah a short red dress that had a small hole in the middle, it ended shorter then mine. She frowns but grabs it, I change when she's gone.

I slip on some heels and diamond necklace and bracelets. Hannah comes back shyly.

"Girl if I had your ass," I mumble with a smile, she slaps my arm as a grab my clutch. I push it open to put my phone in. Two throwing knives lay in it causing me to hold in a laugh before shutting my clutch. "The house is like two blocks down, why don't we just walk so we can drink some?" She nods as we leave the dorms quickly. People stared but I look straight ahead.

The air was cold as we walk carefully to the place. It was a tall building with a line out front. I sigh. "Like hell I'm waiting in line, Hannah come on," I mumble pulling her wrist. We walk outside of the line until we see a bouncer letting people in slowly. I walk so he sees us and I send him a look. "Let us in," I say with a fake smile, he doesn't budge.

"And who are you?" He snaps harshly at me causing me to frown. But I smirk quickly.

"Oakley, Oakley Cove," I whisper so only he can hear. I could see him tense as he scrambles to let us in. I winked at Hannah as we enter the lower level. It looked simple like a club but I could see the part that goes to the rooms. We will probably crash here if we have too much to drink.

I spot Emmaline rushing over to us, she had on a purple tight-fitting dress that was strapless. Her brown hair was tied into a tight ponytail. "Loves you made it!" She screams over the blaring music. "Drinks are free obviously, let me know if you need anything. I know the person throwing the party so don't be scared!" She rambles makings of us nod. Hannah pulls me over to the bar, she orders simple shots to start with.

As I tilt my head back, I feel the bitter feeling of alcohol on my tongue. I missed this.

"Let's dance?!" She yells but I shake my head.

"I don't want to rip my stitches go on," I shout back. She waves me off disappearing into the crowded floor of sweaty bodies. I order a drink, sipping on it slowly.

Feel so close started to blare through the speakers making everyone scream with happiness. "Why are you here?" I heard a deep voice next to me say. Turning I see a confused Elijah. I should have to know if Emmaline is here he would be too. He was wearing some black jeans and a loose button-up shirt, he didn't button it up all the way giving me a full show of his abs. It was odd not seeing him in something formal or out of school uniform.