00:15 || all together

Edited

The worst feeling is wanting to cry but having to hold it in when you're in public.

-♛𝕠𝕒𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖♛

"Oakley are you ready?" I heard a shout come from outside of my room. I was currently doing my makeup for the dinner in my dorm room. I look in the mirror seeing my red dress and straighten hair. I always looked older and more mature with my hair like that.

I sucked in a breath as I finished. I feel for the gun that was strapped to my thigh, Roland's suggestions. He wanted me to have one just in case he or my brother wasn't near.

Walking out of my room a spot Hannah in a flowing white dress. The top had flowers on it and it was strapless. I smiled at her. Ares asked her to be his date and it was the cutest. Still, it was dangerous for her to be there.

"Is he picking you up?" I ask her grabbing my phone quickly. "Or are we taking you?"

"He is." She blushes looking down. I walk over to her hugging her.

"My brother is waiting for me so I have to go but stay safe please," I whisper as I pull away. She nods saying I will.

I walk out of my room and to the elevator ignoring stares. When I reach my brother's floor, I knock on his door loudly. Reed opens the door dressed in sweats. He eyes me up and down, ignoring my face. "Hi, Oakley." He purrs softy, I hold in a laugh pushing past him to see Roland sitting on the couch on the phone and Milo passing back and forth with no tie. I glare at him as he was supposed to be ready.

"Milo, why aren't you ready?" I groan causing Milo and Roland to look at me. Milo glares at me going into a room with Reed as I turn to Roland. He was dressed in a black tuxedo but I could see his tattoos poking through the top. He was looking at me harshly, his eyes darkened. I slowly walk over to him standing in front of him. "Are you ready?" I ask him quietly after he ends his call standing up. He towers over me even with the stupid heels I'm wearing.

He nods slowly. I gulp under his gaze, I awkwardly go to walk walk back to the door but he grabs my hip pulling me back. I can feel his stomach as he pulls me in for a hug. My head leaned into his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist. "You look beautiful." I heard him murmur causing me to blush as he pulls away.

"Thank you," I say turning my back to him. My brother enters the room again with Reed and a tie on his neck. I smile at him.

We all say goodbye to Reed as we go downstairs. The limo was parked outside along with one pulling up. The boys get in before me, I turn to see Ares and Oliver getting out of the other limo both in black suits. I see Oliver look at me as Ares disappears into the building. He starts walking over but I get in the car shutting the door before he can say or do anything. We drive off as I pull the bottle of champagne from the fridge in the limo. I make myself a cup chugging it quickly.