00:32 || nerves

Two souls don't find each other by simple accident. So lets watch the stars. Lets go for drives with the music to loud. Lets watch the sunset on the roof. Lets drink way to much and spill all our secrets. Lets dance in the kitchen like no one is watching. Lets fall in love without looking back.

 Lets fall in love without looking back

-♛𝕠𝕒𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖♛

I stared at the person in the mirror. She looked strong and powerful. Her makeup was done without a mistakes and her hair was straightened perfectly. Her body was clinging to the thin rob that protect her body from the eyes of others. She stared carefully at anybody who passed or talked to her. Now she sat alone in her bathroom with the long dress on display waiting to be worn.

Sadly this girl was me and the ball was starting soon. Meaning my nerves were kicking in. I quickly slipped into the black dress but let a groan when I realized I can't zip it up.

I stand up walking to go find one of the people who were helping me get ready before. Pushing the door open I find the room empty except for the tall figure hunched over on my bed. I placed a hand over my chest as I wasn't expecting anyone.

Milo stood there in a black suit. His head lifted up returning the smile I had just sent him. "Need help?" He says with a glance at the open dress. I nod turning around sucking in as I feel the tight dress pull around my body. He pats my back letting me know it's done. "Calm down Oakley" He hums as he crosses his arms.

I glare at him before I turn and stare at the large dress in the body length mirror. I smiled it fit perfect and I looked perfect. Still I felt scared and anxious causing my stomach to hurt. "I think i'm going to be sick!" I practically scream as I felt my self fly to the toilet.

I could hear my brother talking or yelling at someone. I didn't know who or cares because I was definitely puking my lunch out.

I felt large hands come up behind me grabbing my hair and rubbing my back. After a little I felt myself have nothing left making my head rise. His light gray eyes stared at me with worry. I looked to see Hannah now in the room along with Ramsey and one of the twins. I sighed, I didn't want to cause a scene and I did.

"Give us a moment." Rolands cold voice shoots through the air. Everyone nods but sends a cations glance on the way out. "And when you come back bring water and something to eat."

"Roland i'm fine." I whisper covering my mouth so he doesn't smell the vomit in my breath.

"Clearly not." He says letting me go as he stands up harshly. "Why don't you tell me when your not ok!" He yells making me mad.

"Because! Why would I tell you i'm not ok when i'm ok." I scream back standing up as well. I felt dizzy as I stood but ignored it, fixing my dress softly. His hand reaches to my arms to stable me so I don't fall over. I frown softly still angered at him lashing out at me.