00:31 || dress

People stare at me like they never seen a walking goddess.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-♛𝕠𝕒𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖♛

           I took a deep breathe staring at the large room. It was perfect, I turn to the man who had been helping me find a place with a smile. "This is the one." He nods walking away to find someone. He comes back after a few minutes.

"It's booked for tomorrow, you have it for the hole evening ma'am." He says his voice cracking violently. I just nod.

"Thank you sir." I pull out a stack of cash that should cover it. "How much?" His eyes widen at the stack but he just says a number. I pay before I putting away the rest. "Have a good day."

I watch as he gives me a creepy look. I ignore it walking out of the large building that the ball will be held in. I had been planning everything out perfectly. This will be our first public event as a new mafia and I am terrified to mess it up.

Hannah stood leaning against her car with a harsh glare on her face. I had asked her to pick me up so we could go shopping for dresses. I invited Emmaline as well since she was coming to the ball but she was meeting us there. "Hannah?" I say as she finally looks at me her frown going away but not all the way.

"I'm sorry." My brows come together in confutation. "She wouldn't take no as a answer!" She shouts letting out a groan.

"What are you on about?" I mumble. "She?" As I frown the window of the backseat rolls down making me glare at her. Abigail, Hannah's sister, her twin. Her hair was curled and pulled into a low pony tail. She had on a dress or something along those lines, I couldn't really tell.

"Can you two hurry up. I want to get a dress and get the hell away from you guys!" She says with a harsh tone.

"No one asked you to come!" Hannah screams down at her before she walks around getting into the drivers seat. I slide into the passengers seat with a soft grunt.

"I don't remember inviting you." I mumble as Hannah pulls away from the building. "And other then the family's and dates of the people I invited, no one else is aloud."

"Yes. I know that." She says making me look at her. She had a cocky smirk on her face that was making me mad.

"And? Why do you need a bloody dress then!" I shout softly feeling angry.

"Because i'm going to this ball thing." She giggles softly as I let out another groan. "I'm going as Oliver's date."

"Oliver?" Me and Hannah both gasp. Hannah practically brakes causing us all to fly forward.

"Yes, we are so in love." She smirks to herself.

"When did this happen?!" I mumble softly looking down at the ring around my neck.

"The night you rejected him." I frown. "He showed up at the same party I was at. Man was drinking so much because of what happened, he told me everything. Then we fucked." I gagged softy at her words.