00:23 || wedding bells

I can tell you've lost hope. I can see it in your eyes. I know what you're going through. you feel loss, you feel empty. You don't know who you are while you're awake. And sometimes you wish you wouldn't have to wake up either. The sky is dark, your life is gray and everyone has lost their life. But I can tell you this. You've always been in sync with your senses. You've always known what you feel. Understood it. You've been here before and how many times have you felt like your life is over? One too many times, right? How many times have you come back from it? Always. So don't let this stop you. Hell, don't want to slow you down. Your emotional. Therefore it is in your soul to feel things so deeply. It is in your nature to feel like all is lost but also, to gain your confidence. This is how you're built. This is what makes you who you are. Look at the bright side. You always have the chance to make sense of what you're going through. To find hope in a blink of an eye.

 To find hope in a blink of an eye

-♛𝕠𝕒𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖♛

               I watch as they walk them out the front door placing them, well throwing them, onto the ground. Roland try's to get up but he's weak. As do the others but the south raise there guns up at them. "If you step back on my property, I will shoot you in your skull."

I send a harsh glare to the man I hate with all my soul. "Leave." I whisper to Roland. "Now."

Roland shakes his head sending me look pleading for me to not do this. I look to the floor not wanting to meet his gaze. I heard movement making me look up at the car that pulled up. Emmaline got out and was helping them into the car, Roland was still not going. He was grabbed my Ryder, who was not wounded that bad, and Emmaline. They pulled him into the car.

I watch as the last bit of safety I felt leaves with the car. Turning to the south, with a frown. I watch as the back of his head enters the house before I was grabbed by my arm. "Let's go." I hear the guy Ryan grunt rudely at me.

We walk into the house and into a office where he was already there sitting in his chair.

I was shoved into the couch harshly by Ryan, who was the only other person in the room until he leaves. Leaving me alone with him.

He stays silent as he stares at me with a large smirk on his face. Making me sick. "You are confused yes?" He says with a smile. I say nothing making him continue. "I'm the real leader of the south. My name is Lazaro, Lazaro Hunter. I'm Paxtons older brother." He hums.

The similarities start to show as he says that, they had the same ice blue eyes, the same brown hair. But he looked older more mature then Paxton, it scared me.

"Why am I here." I say my voice cracking harshly.

"Because I want you here." He says with a tight smile.

"I'm not stupid!" I scream at him making him frown. He stands up coming to me quickly, making me stand up and run for the door. His hands grab my waist pinning me against the door causing me to shake violently.