00:30 || meeting

With a heart like that you deserve the world.

-♛𝕠𝕒𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖♛

The car ride was short as we speed through the busy and crowded streets of New York. Roland insisted he drove his black Lamborghini, instead of someone just driving us.

We pulled up to a large building that had multiple security guards outside. I got out eyeing everyone who watched us. I felt Rolands hand slip into mine causing me to smile.

The doors were pushed open by two men as we walk inside. The inside was even fancier then the outside. Looking around I saw absolutely no one. A short man walked over quickly, his face was pulled into a harsh frown. He let out a grunt and waved at us to follow.

There was a table with four sides, two were already occupied by Oliver and Elijah. They say glaring at each other not saying a word. "Boys." I hum causing them to look over at us.

"Oakley." Oliver says with a smirk eying me up and down. "Roland." His smirk quickly fades as he glares at Roland. Elijah sends me a small smile and a wink, he simply nods at Roland.

I take my set siting on one of the sides that are open, Roland sitting on the other. The three boys in front of me quickly start arguing over land as I slowly drank from the champagne that was poured.

"Stop." I mumble but no one hears me over the yelling. I sigh and slam my hand down onto the table as I yell again. "Zitti idioti! Dobbiamo essere responsabili di questo. Pensa alle nostre famiglie e quanto dolore ha causato questa faida."  They all look at me blankly.

"Angel we don't speak Italian." Roland grunts rubbing his brow.

"I said "Shut up idiots! We have to be responsible about this. Think about our families and how much pain this feud has caused." Did you understand that?" I harshly spit out loudly. "Fighting between us just needs to stop."

Elijah was the first to speak. "She's right. We've lost so many people, so much time, and lots of resources just because we can't get along. I don't want- I will not let any more of my men die because of the sides." I smile at him as he speaks. "Roland you and Oakley right now are what we need. I connected front. A Queen and King." I hear him sigh. "I Elijah Ramy, leader of the East will follow the North. As the top groups of New York we need to work together as a family. Or else people like the South will try to bring us down."

I turn my head to Oliver who looks lost in thoughts of his own. "Oliver?" I ask softly.

"I cant. My dad will murder me." I hear him mumble and everyone in this room knew he didn't mean figuratively. "You are right. All of what you guys are saying is what we need. But my father will not let his family business be stomped by another name. I will not be a pawn as you take your tittle as the King." I could hear the debate in his voice.