00:25 || alone

My heart stopped when I found out you were in pain.

-♛𝕠𝕒𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖♛

The house was empty as I walked through it. The dress shirt I had on and my bare feet made me look crazy. I hear noice, well arguing, in a room causing me to go that direction. Pushing open the door I see lots of people making me suck in a breath. I could feel that my brother stood beside me.

My eyes find Ms.Ronans tear filled eyes quickly as her husband holds her. I look over at all his brothers most of there face hardened or emotionless. I then turn to the bed everyone was standing or sitting by.

Rolands body layed there looking paler then normal and he was in a hospital gown. He had wires and tubes on his arms causing me to cringe as I walked over slowly.

His face was even worse up close. I felt sick as I reach to touch his cheek. It was cold not like his normal heat I loved feeling. My hand snapped away from his body quickly.

"What happened." I whisper my voice cracking softly. I watched as Mr.Ronan pulled Ms.Ronan out of the room because she started crying again. So I turn to Reed who had his eyes closed.

"We got home after they let us go and through all of that Roland didn't say anything. It was strange because he was arguing the hole ride home, yelling to turn the car around. He didn't want to leave you there." Reed sighs rubbing his eyes. "We had already called to get doctors on stand by since we know there were injuries. Roland had been shot, you saw that." I nod slowly.

"I thought he got shot in the stomach?" I question shifting my weight back and forth.

"That's what we all thought until they took him into surgery. The bullet had graced his heart. Meaning he was losing more blood then we had thought. During the surgery his body went into shock and shut down. The doctors only could do so much but they got him stable and fixed everything that was wrong but they had to put him in a coma to do that. So it's up to him for when he wakes up." I gulp turning back to him looking at his chest as it breaths slowly up and down.

With a nod I walk to the door feeling dizzy. I couldn't be in here right now. Not with him like that. I push past my brother but he still follows me. "You need some clothes because you need to stay in this house for a bit. Your going to need to run everything until he wakes up."

"I can't do that?" I snap hugging my body. He sighs walking over pulling me into a hug.

"You can and you will." I hear him mumble into my hair as he places a quick kiss on my head. "I'll help you anytime you need."

With a sigh I nod. "I'll call Hannah to bring me clothes." With that I walk away and into Rolands office sitting into his chair. I pull out my phone sending Hannah a text which she responds to quickly letting me know she will text me when she's here.