00:34 || coming to a end

Nobody keeps their middle school friends forever. You'll fail a math test once in your life. Your teachers will assign you seats away from your friends and your parents are going to ground you and take your phone. You're going to cry over boys who's names you're not even going to remember in 20 years. You're going to call your friends names behind your back when they make you mad and they're going to do the same to you. You're going to be on your own once in a while. Your opinions of people will change once you get to know them.You're going to find that one book in English class that you actually read. People are going to make fun of the music you like, and others are going to like it just the same. You're never going to finish all your homework. You're going to bullshit every essay you write and pray like you know what you're talking about. You're going to get lost in a neighborhood that you don't recognize and walk around until you find where you're going. You're going to sing sappy teenage ballads all alone in your room when no one else is home. You're going to dream of finally getting out of your town, and you're going to miss it as soon as you leave. You're going to take pictures that will make you cringe so much in 5 years. You're going to get whistled at, cheated on, yelled at, ditched by your friends, played by boys, laughed at. You're going to fall in and out of love and one day you might even really figure out what that word means. You're never going to stop looking for yourself. You are a teenager, so stop trying so hard, expecting so much, crying so often. Walk with your head held high. Quit talking crap on people. Talk a walk outside. Go to school and smile at everyone. Who knows, you might actually make it through.

 Who knows, you might actually make it through

-♛𝕠𝕒𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖♛

             "Roland!" I giggle loudly as he picks me up throwing me onto the bed. We had drove home from the ball leaving us alone in the house. He just gives me a playful smirk flipping my body over so i'm on my stomach, looking down. "What are you doing?" I ask but quickly blush when I felt his hands on my shoulders.

I first felt his lips on my shoulder making me shiver. Then I felt his hands running along my body. "R..Roland?" I whisper with a shaking voice. I felt my dress being unzipped slowly. He doesn't pull it off just turns me around. I smile staring into his gray eyes, even when they were filled with lust.

"You are beautiful." I hear him say before he crashes his lips into mine. I left my body warm at his worlds as my hands found their why to his head. Tugging at the soft hair on his head. He groans into the kiss making me blush even harder.

When we separate I felt his eyes not leaving mine as I stared right back at him. Standing up I let the dress fall off my body. Leaving me in a matching set. I could see his eyes darken as he moves his gaze down my body. Stepping out of the dress I walk over to him slowly.

His eyes roam my body as he strips off his suit jacket. I look away not liking him looking at all the scars that filled my body. "So beautiful." I hear him whisper as he grips my hip pulling him so i'm standing in front of his. His lips find my stomach, he starts kissing my scar softly making me smile at him.